Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army Veterans Facing murder charges over Bloody Sunday within two weeks

And this, fellow Arrsers, is what happens if you don't wash your **** sock often enough. It becomes sentient and does YouTube videos. Be warned.

Edit to add that this was a response to a post from our friendly deleted DIR supporting troll, which is why it now makes no sense...

Last edited:

The legal community’s favourite scallywag might be in a bit of hot water.

My heart bleeds purple f***ing piss.
This has been quite a good week for news, this story plus the EU being told to go do one over the trade negotiations, not forgetting that many African Americans have pretty much finished shopping early for christmas.

If the prosecution was to be crowd-funded, I would chip in.

Morning @Solo Dave,
Screenshot_20200606-193141_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200606-194720_Gallery.jpg

I'll say a prayer for him tonight - asking that he be charged, found guilty and locked up :)

I'll say a prayer for him tonight - asking that he be charged, found guilty and locked up :)

You'll note in the Telegraph report that the NCA have proffered their intentions to CPS for "investigative advice'. Thereby hangs the rub. Blair during his tenure,successfully diluted our legal system. It was the Blair system that promoted the likes of Shiner, awarding him in turn a performance oscar for his zealot like pursuance of money justice.

Described as one of the worst performing directors of the CPS, the current ennobled leader of the Labour party, will, I'm sure, be undertaking some below stairs conversations to Shiner's and the legal services benefits.

Scabbers

Old-Salt
If it does go to court, the charge will be fraud and could, according to the DT, result in a 10 year jail sentence. Considering that he owes a tad over £7M to the barristers that he employed to bring the cases to court, I suspect that m'learned friends are really falling over themselves to help him out. Still, all is not lost, his best mate, Baroness Sami Chacrabati with come to his rescue. She's an honest type of lawyer isn't she ?

anglo

LE
If it does go to court, the charge will be fraud and could, according to the DT, result in a 10 year jail sentence. Considering that he owes a tad over £7M to the barristers that he employed to bring the cases to court, I suspect that m'learned friends are really falling over themselves to help him out. Still, all is not lost, his best mate, Baroness Sami Chacrabati with come to his rescue. She's an honest type of lawyer isn't she ?
You may say so, I couldn't possibly comment

Who said that

Described as one of the worst performing directors of the CPS, the current ennobled leader of the Labour party,
He faced a lot of competition to get the title of 'one of the worst performing directors of the CPS' I will have you know.

Though not much to become a 'current enobled leader of the Labour party'.

Latest Threads