Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army Veterans Facing murder charges over Bloody Sunday within two weeks

B5494F9B-57D0-42E8-A58D-CE09B2814521.jpeg

Unfortunately, being lawyers, they'll have squirreled away the cash to ensure they keep their personal wealth while owing others £ 6M3.
And they won't have a shred of conscience about running away with other people's money.

Makes them no better than any other common thief.
And meanwhile, the House of Lords and the lower house are snided with them.

Slime

LE
And they were -are*- all devout Catholics too, deeply Christian. Deeply.

* they haven't gone away you know.

No, they haven’t gone away, just as well really, without the dole sponging PIRA/OIRA/RIRA types it could see hard working BRITISH benefits staff with fewer customers ;)

The IRA has been defamed and insulted in the media for decades, but never once has any institutional drug dealing been claimed by British security forces or tabloids. Often we see republican leaders get jailed by your people and they can't afford solicitors. Hardly some major drug dealers? The most the southern media claimed is "extorting" drug dealers. Apparently you have info MI5 don't.
For just one moment you had me worried there I thought that my heart was bleeding, but I don't have one, especially not for terrorists and their apologists.

Slime

LE

Slime

LE
Hello Aidan, you mental cock.

It has to be him again, either that or all the broken brained mongs use the same phrases in their support of grown men, who have freedom and the vote in a democracy who choose to murder innocent men, women and even totally defenceless babies.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Britishfan - I have zapped your account including your other account.

I've had enough dealing with the increase in racism and the relative boredom of its members over the last few weeks

I simply do not have the effort to moderate your obvious pro-IRA trolling.

If you feel this is too harsh, file off a complaint to the site owners with your reasons.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoyed your two minutes on the Site.

Slime

LE
Go away troll, you're not welcome here.

There is a certain irony in their new choice of avatar, it makes no difference wherever the poster lives in the world, it’s almost as though that avatar was specifically chosen in an attempt to say ‘racist poster, please ignore’ ;)

Listen buddy, since 1969 the IRA has experienced tens of thousands of imprisoned men, millions of searches, entire streets searched, cars monitored, bugged, yet no drug charges? Murney has been charged for a band uniform, people have been charged for taking photographs of cops, but no drugs charges. When republican leaders get jailed half the time they are so broke they need public defenders. The most the media has accused them of doing is "extorting" drug dealers, they were not accused of BEING drug dealers. Why is pointing out this considered trolling? I am NOT an IRA supporter, I disagree with the provos, but I have sympathy for the men. There are house raids in the bogside/creggan all the time, over 5,000 searches of individiuals, no republican drug charges.

A few years ago some bloke got caught with cocaine, meanwhile thousands of British servicemen have? The IRA has been accused of fuel smuggling, money laundering but not drug dealing by the government. The government has brought people on charges of terrorism for signs, and marching in parades or having parade uniforms at their house. But not even marijuana.

How about you explain how I was trolling instead of bans for spam and then vague explanations? Ive made over 27 accounts here and get banned for "spam", its pointless to keep banning me. How about you let me speak my mind or tell me what I'm trolling with so I do not do it again? I've had relatives in the British army, and BA veteran mates. Ive repeatedly condemned the IRA. But you want to make ridiculous claims and have them unchallenged, or I'm banned for "trolling." I condemn much of what the IRA and BA did in NI. You have soldiers on this forum who have admitted to being part of groups that committed MURDER (not hyperbole) or brag about bloody sunday, but me pointing out that after millions of searches, entire neighborhoods searched, floorboards torn up, walls knocked down, that there aren't drug charges?

Even Alan Ryan, the most famous guy for the IRA with this drug stuff, was accused of taxing drug dealers, not of dealing drugs. When the squaddies came at me I countered, but they started it. If you ban me again, I will just use another vpn/proxy or use one of my friends to get on again. How about you tell me the forums rules instead of being a ******* Nazi? I have given this site significant ad revenue. Ive been harassed irl for condemning Provos, and threatened.

You’re just píssed because Gerry and Martin sold you up the river and sided with the British Government.

Give it up.

Listen buddy, since 1969 the IRA has experienced tens of thousands of imprisoned men, millions of searches, entire streets searched, cars monitored, bugged, yet no drug charges? Murney has been charged for a band uniform, people have been charged for taking photographs of cops, but no drugs charges. When republican leaders get jailed half the time they are so broke they need public defenders. The most the media has accused them of doing is "extorting" drug dealers, they were not accused of BEING drug dealers. Why is pointing out this considered trolling? I am NOT an IRA supporter, I disagree with the provos, but I have sympathy for the men. There are house raids in the bogside/creggan all the time, over 5,000 searches of individiuals, no republican drug charges.

A few years ago some bloke got caught with cocaine, meanwhile thousands of British servicemen have? The IRA has been accused of fuel smuggling, money laundering but not drug dealing by the government. The government has brought people on charges of terrorism for signs, and marching in parades or having parade uniforms at their house. But not even marijuana.

How about you explain how I was trolling instead of bans for spam and then vague explanations? Ive made over 27 accounts here and get banned for "spam", its pointless to keep banning me. How about you let me speak my mind or tell me what I'm trolling with so I do not do it again? I've had relatives in the British army, and BA veteran mates. Ive repeatedly condemned the IRA. But you want to make ridiculous claims and have them unchallenged, or I'm banned for "trolling." I condemn much of what the IRA and BA did in NI. You have soldiers on this forum who have admitted to being part of groups that committed MURDER (not hyperbole) or brag about bloody sunday, but me pointing out that after millions of searches, entire neighborhoods searched, floorboards torn up, walls knocked down, that there aren't drug charges?

Even Alan Ryan, the most famous guy for the IRA with this drug stuff, was accused of taxing drug dealers, not of dealing drugs. When the squaddies came at me I countered, but they started it. If you ban me again, I will just use another vpn/proxy or use one of my friends to get on again. How about you tell me the forums rules instead of being a ******* Nazi? I have given this site significant ad revenue. Ive been harassed irl for condemning Provos, and threatened.

FB_IMG_1585428912809.jpg

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
@Helm cheers for banning yet another of his socks.

He'd registered yet another account as well since. I've just killed them both with the spam filter.

Everyone else, please flag up any reappearances rather than engage it. Short of killing it with fire, not feeding the troll and zapping it is the best we've got for now.

It has to be him again, either that or all the broken brained mongs use the same phrases in their support of grown men, who have freedom and the vote in a democracy who choose to murder innocent men, women and even totally defenceless babies.
But who emphatically have not been dealing illegal drugs. OK?

Murder-yes.

Drug dealing - no.

Please can we stop casting aspersions on the character of noble IRA Freedom Fighters?

I think, @Slime , you need to have a bit of a think about your nastiness.

Slime

LE
But who emphatically have not been dealing illegal drugs. OK?

Murder-yes.

Drug dealing - no.

Please can we stop casting aspersions on the character of noble IRA Freedom Fighters?

I think, @Slime , you need to have a bit of a think about your nastiness.

Do you think I was too nice to the troll?
You may well be right, I’m just an old softy by nature.

Latest Threads