Army versus Navy 05 May 07

qman

War Hero
Just got my ticket and flyer (big excited piss stain on CS95) Anyone know what the dress restrictions are if any? Has DRLC conceded the fact that WO's & SNCO's might like to wear rugby shirts like normal rugby fans as well? Any truth in the rumour that that fat bird from Iran is playing loosehead for the Navy? I don't think I can sleep

B

Bottleosmoke

Absolutely no dress restrictions at all this year. We have a free reign again.................

qman

War Hero
I've worked up into a frenzy now and a little bit of poop as just popped out..........I reckon it's the advance party!

Just checked the bank account due to all the excitement, and see that my cheque has been cashed.

The tickets + swingers are on their way and our road trip draws a little closer. Time to brush off my blazer and tie.........yeah right.

Just read the GRO regarding conduct at the game and it states,"The Police will issue an £80 fixed penalty notice to anybody caught urinating in a public place" Have my pants now been classified as public? And what about the Public Toilets? what about if I pi55 my pants in the public toilets?

Nothing about Shi77ing in public though....................

The only reason the Iranians released the fat chick was because it was costing them a fortune in fags.

I put my flyer on my wrist and proudly wore it Twickers at the weekend only to be told to "Feck Off" and "no I couldn't start a queue". These people have no concept, they really don't

B

Bottleosmoke

qman said:
I put my flyer on my wrist and proudly wore it Twickers at the weekend only to be told to "Feck Off" and "no I couldn't start a queue". These people have no concept, they really don't
You should try it at the Astoria on a Monday night. Its just the right colour for entry to the VIP romper room on "Pink pounder" night......................Or so i heard.

qman said:
what about if I pi55 my pants in the public toilets?
I will no doubt be sporting my best "map of Africa" in silent (monged) hommage to those proud 51-64 days. :drunken: :puker:

AndyMcflab said:
qman said:
I will no doubt be sporting my best "map of Africa" in silent (monged) hommage to those proud 51-64 days. :drunken: :puker:

so chinos again for you Andy or will you be sporting your 80s white jeans?

pinkpounder night
Not being allowed near 'clubs' on account of being 'fusty' and smelling funny- please ellaborate on these so called 'pink pounders' - I feel I am missing out

Warning...when searching through Google to help Qman, and then opening the relevant page, dont minimize it so it appears on the bottom of the screen so everyone can see it in the office!!!!

In fecking big letters "G A Y Pink Pounder" appears!!!!!

MSI64 said:
AndyMcflab said:
qman said:
so chinos again for you Andy or will you be sporting your 80s white jeans?
Well, as there's no dress code this year, why stop at the white jeans? I was thinking of sporting them with odd dayglo socks, a global hypercolour t-shirt from fat willy's surf shack and a cheap suit jacket (in pastel blue) with the sleeves rolled up. You're absolutely right about the jeans though... white is the only option. It goes transparrent when wet and stains yellow once dry.

Latest Threads