Army v RAF - 2019

It’s been announced that tbe Army v RAF game will now be played at Gloucester RFC on April 27. There starting to build it up as an alternative to the A v N game which is selling out. Royal Signals RUFC indicated that they’ll be selling tickets so presumably there’s going to be a Corps Bar too. Lots of ex Corps in the area due to the work in the Doughnut around the corner. Should be a good laugh. I’ll be there.

ugly

LE
Royal Signals RUFC indicated that they’ll be selling tickets so presumably there’s going to be a Corps Bar too.
Its traditionally been an all day free event, last time the army hosted it was in aldershite, last year the crabs hosted at Halton. Using a civvy venue is ok, makes sense etc but it now means costs.
Previously you could save your beer tokens for beer and watch all of the games back to back. Not sure what is behind the move apart from space but it will attract costs!

ugly

LE

ugly

LE
Its a bit of a schlep for a day out but may be achievable.

Its traditionally been an all day free event, last time the army hosted it was in aldershite, last year the crabs hosted at Halton. Using a civvy venue is ok, makes sense etc but it now means costs.
Previously you could save your beer tokens for beer and watch all of the games back to back. Not sure what is behind the move apart from space but it will attract costs!
I was at the last game in the Shot as I live there. They’re trying to make it another AvN type thing so hopefully it’ll be a good day out. My mate is a Glaws fan and already sorted accom at his parents place. Winner.

ugly

LE
Stroud isn't too far and has a reasonable train link to Glos. Could work out well.

Latest Threads