ARMY v NAVY Wristband - Not my BADMIN some one elses!

Discussion in 'REME' started by baldricksdad, Apr 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok due to BADMIN on a 'friends' behalf we are a REME wristband down for the AvN.

If you have a spare and willing to let it go we are willing to donate whatever sum you would like for it to your chosen charity plus pay you the cost of the wristband so your not out of pocket.

Genuine request.

Cheers see you all in the tent....you may not see my mates missus....unless we get a wristband lol

2. I might be able to help, but will only know on the first week in May.

3. Sparky8 on here may be able to help?

4. If there is anymore going give me a pm, would be much apprieciated, bunch of us armourers from SEME going lacking wristbands

5. Is Emma Gardiner still at SEME? If so, speak to her (Gwar civvy coy clerk). Last time I saw her she was working in the Halifax in the shopping centre down the bottom of Chalet hill, and may still be there. I bumped into her at the last AvN, and she had loads of wristbands to dish out, so she still keeps her hand in the game as it were.

If you do se her, say "Smudge says Hi".....the dirty wench.

6. If she is good looking, she can come & drink with us in the carpark. Couple of drunken ex 'A' Mechs should be able to entertain her - lol

7. She's nothing special, but she does put out, and she has an identical twin sister called Sarah.

8. Cheers much appreciated PM me if you can help out.

9. Due to my tosspot bank manager's bad admin....not my fault..lol...I have a REME wristband...and AvN ticket I can't use.........

10. Roger will do.

11. Jack I would love to take it off your hands if you can PM me a contact number/email etc?

Have also PM'd you.

Cheers

H

12. I have mine......bring on a week Saturday !!!