Army V Navy: Thank You

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ham-shank, May 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thank you to the lad in the maroon Para RE tee-shirt who twatted the sly cunt trying to dip Mrs Ham-Shank's handbag in the Revolution Bar in Richmond after the game. I was in the Gent's at the time and tried to search for you and your muckers out but you'd scarpered. Fucking good drills lads! Couldn't buy you a pint but 50 quid on its way to HfH as a thank you.

No thanks to the fat, chinless wonder in the Siemens Medical rugby shirt who, in between boring all and sundry with tales of derring-do as a STAB Major (all that is apart from the two braying, donkey headed scutters that he was with), watched the sly fucker dip the Missus's bag but could only bring himself to criticise her PerSec drills. You, Sir (if you actually deserve the designation) are a cunt! How's your nase?
  2. Where they the guys on the stag day do you know?
  3. No idea. Wife and bystanders told me about their Tee shirts. Good eggs every one.
  4. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

No, the guys on the stag do were all para reg.
  5. Sorry didnt see the RE bit. Those guys on the stag do were highly amusing on the train back into London. I hope the guy who fell out the train at Vauxhall was OK. Fucking funny though. Dont lean on the door as it will open!!!

The look on the faces of the middle class couple sat opposite me when his muckers just picked him up and threw him on the floor was priceless.

Then they lined up in sticks when the train pulled into Waterloo and jumped out.