ARMY v NAVY Sat 7th May 2011

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Outstanding, Feb 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is more than just a Rugby Game - this time its serious.

2. Only if Zorro turns up.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nah, someone will have to outdo Zorro this time

4. Missed last year, and Zorro, due to my move to Canada. But I'm flying back in to see the Army get back to where they rightfully belong.

5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

6. Agreed. The iPod wearing surrender monkeys didn't stick to the script last year. Awfully poor sportsmanship and all that old boy don't you know!

On a positive note, anyone watching the final of the Wellington 7s (Fuji v Fuji) may have noticed a certain squaddie going great guns!

7. More than that: this time it's also for Professionals. Rumour control (my memory is awful) has it that it is also Cav Mem w/end. Intensive Training has started - No-one I know is sober enough to confirm or deny it. I'll light a candle in church for the one who can confirm/deny it.

Edited to add: Or ritually sacrifice a fish finger for the satanists. Jedi Knights don't need my help........ Oh, maybe Zorro could do a Jedi number? Using THE FORCE to keep just out off reach of the ground staff.

8. Some sort of games afternoon being planned?

9. We must all go as Zorro - that'll fool em!

10. Twickers looking like the end of V for Vendetta

11. Did anything ever come of the proposed arrse beer tent/bar that was being mooted a few seasons back?

12. Just seen the letter doing the rounds. Doesn't look like Zorro et al will be putting in an appearance this year. Serving members up in front of THE Adjutant General on the Monday morning if they transgress!!!

13. bah humbug

14. Life time ban plus the unit been hauled over the coals too! It's the Fun Police in riot gear!

15. i still remember the round of applause Zorro got at the station last year :D
    the kneeling down in the middle of the pitch was the icing on the cake