Army v Navy Sappers Tent - Contact Details needed

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Gundulph, Nov 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone on ARRSE know the contact details for someone directly involved with the organisation and running of the Sappers Tent at next years' Army v Navy?

Any help very much appreciated...

Apo - logies but no sexual favours being offered as a reward for contact info ...
  2. check pm's mate.
  3. Cheers Knocker, PM checked, answered and relevant info passed on to said Institute, who in turn have actioned your info ;)

Thanks again...
  4. [SIZE=+2]Nema problema[/SIZE]
  5. Hvala Ti Puno
  6. Anyone got their tickets yet?
  7. Not got mine yet I sent the cheque well before the time they had to be in by , it's not been cashed yet though
  8. my cheque was cashed, so presumably the tickets haven't turned up yet................panic over
  9. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

10. Cheers wedge, there's hope yet
  11. Tickets and wrist bands arrived just now along with a threatening letter re pitch invasions. Apparently if you do and are serving then the Adj Gen himself will tar and feather you on the Monday, if you are ex forces then they will hand ou to MetPol for a good shoeing and ban you for life!

Poor old zorro
  12. wedge_cadman

So it'll be the same as last year and all the previous years. You get your clothes back and they send you to your seat. Hopefully the woman who dived out of the south stand last year will keep her top on as it made my beer sour. ;-)
  13. Got mine, just got to get there now
  14. Got my tickets, just need some wristbands for the Sapper bar. Anyone know where I can get some if, indeed, there are any still available?
  15. wedge_cadman

Wristbands only available with tickets bought from RE units or sapperrugby. Unless someone has spare.

Sent from my iPhone using the ARRSE application. No excuse for fat fingers. Learn to spell.