Army V Navy Rugby

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Sluice_dweller, Dec 9, 2005.

1. It would be rude not to!

2. Not for me thanks, Chef.

3. Whats ARRSE?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know it's only Decemeber and this doesn't happen till May every year, but was wondering what people's thoughts were about combinging the big game with a few arrse drinks?

2. I will be going again next year.

edited because i was a mong and used the wrong tense.
  3. Can we have an arrse pin so that we can identify each other? For those of us who have not been on an arrse pish up before.
  4. Surely the ARRSE colours rugby shirt will be in stock by then!
  5. I'd definitely be up for it. Of course, the chances of me actually being in the fcuking country are slim but you never know!
    Anyway, the navy will get spanked again but this is prob due to the fact that we seem to be playing the Fijian B team every year......
  6. I am unable to wear the Arsse rugby top as the group I go with every year has its own shirt. It would be difiicult to wear two
  7. No 4 socks
  8. ^ Can't be seen under jeans
  9. no 4 watch strap
  10. Going to get them made to order Dozy - too big a financial risk to hold loads of stock at the quality of the one I had made up. ANd don't want to sully the good name of ARRSE with cheapies from any of the "design your own" sites.

Watch out for new thread in the ARRSE Things Including Shop and Jobs forum later today :D

11. Or FMBs but you can find them if you get lucky (apparently)
  12. Niether could ARRSE underwear but i'm sure there are some girls out there who would look great in some black lace with a tasteful ARRSE design
    :p :p :p :p
  13. That sounds decided then, what better way for ARRSE to advertise than to have their own ARRSE Tent with all the other Unit Beer Tents, by May they could also get a real ale made in the name of ARRSE for the event I'm sure! it would be excellent, ARRSE Pins, Badges, T-Shirts etc. Go ARRSERS!!! MODS and ARRSE Management sounds like one you simply cannot refuse to do :lol:
  14. Anyone know of a link to a website that you can have your own Private Labeled Beer or Wine made?
  15. I'lll be there with a few other arrsers anyway so i'm quite definatly up for it. If there's enough interest maybe we could get a block booking of seats.

Oh yeah it's the 6th of may this year and the 7th happens to be smoojalooges birthday so i'll be taking him to church so that's an open invite as well
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.