ARMY v navy rugby 2008

#1
Not sure if this was fitness or Naafi....but naafi was prob the right choice :puker: anyone going? light blue touch paper and stand back......
 
#8
Have the matelots managed to get a team together then?
 
#11
Bambi said:
Have the matelots managed to get a team together then?
Has the Andrew EVER had a team? :lol:
 
#12
Baldrick66 said:
Bambi said:
Have the matelots managed to get a team together then?
Has the Andrew EVER had a team? :lol:
Oh I dunno - I seem to remember them winning a game, but it was a while ago ...........
 
#13
Older_by_the_day said:
Should do as long as I can source the tickets.

May not get as drunk this year though...
last year you could get tickets there, bit worrying really
.....and I bet you do!
 
#15
stevedogenddavies said:
Older_by_the_day said:
Should do as long as I can source the tickets.

May not get as drunk this year though...
last year you could get tickets there, bit worrying really
.....and I bet you do!
Didn't realise that, got mine through people still serving. Have a few more people I can bother now too.

All depends if some silly sod happens to bring a crate on the train again... The two hour journey took it's toll.
 
#16
Bambi said:
Baldrick66 said:
Bambi said:
Have the matelots managed to get a team together then?
Has the Andrew EVER had a team? :lol:
Oh I dunno - I seem to remember them winning a game, but it was a while ago ...........
Ok so pusser's have had 6 wins since 1980...........
 
#17
Baldrick66 said:
Bambi said:
Baldrick66 said:
Bambi said:
Have the matelots managed to get a team together then?
Has the Andrew EVER had a team? :lol:
Oh I dunno - I seem to remember them winning a game, but it was a while ago ...........
Ok so pusser's have had 6 wins since 1980...........
......... so they need another one to keep morale up.
 
#19
You can always buy tickets at the ground, last year was no exception but lets face it, the wristbands are what are really sought after!
Theplanning meeting is on Fri (7th Dec) so more info on ticket prices and bar availability will be out then
 
#20
I'll be there, just need a source for tickets, anyone???? Oh, and a wristband as well!!!!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 12
The_Happy_Hat Sappers 4
GunnersQuadrant The Intelligence Cell 21

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top