Army V Navy Roll Call

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by StabTiffy2B, Apr 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right then party people. Who's going?

I will be in attendance with my Padwan.

If any fit arrse birds (is there such a thing?) want their arrseholes filled, then give me a shout.
  2. I'm going and I shall bring my rather camp mate who will want his arrsehole filling if you're interested!
  3. Is he fit? It's not the slug is it?
  4. Hell No! On both counts. I will be doing my best to avoid her all day.
  5. How about holding an ARRSE parade, I'll be there, wearing my 36 Grays Lane, NIMBY shirt. In red of course.

We could all gather at the Veteran's Game earlier on. There's plenty of room on the sports field. The Girlies have their game there too, something to look at, letch, gawk, be frightened by. Some of them are almost human.
  6. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

I'm not sure whether mentioning that i am attending is a good idea but i will.

I'll be there with a bunch of mixed up ex and current military types i met at uni. (including I'm saddened to say 2 Navy) due to the person organising it being a blanket stacker we have wristbands for the RLC beer tent (sorry - entertainment facility) although if anyone can sneak me into the REME bar I'd appreciate it.

I'm crashing at the VSC for friday and saturday (assuming i make it back) nights.

I have many crap stories about the defence industry that i can bore you stupid with so feel free to buy me a pint.

7. S_R,

I doubt that anyone will be able to sneak you into the REME hospitality facility. Why don't you go down to the Duke of Cambridge, that's where most of us will be half the time, I haven't got a wristband for the REME bar but I'm sure I'll bump into most people I know at either the Vet's Match or down the "Duke". If you don't know, the "Duke" is directly opposite the main gate of Kneller Hall.
  8. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

Thanks Mitch - i've been pointed to the Duke by someone at work so i'll head there at some point in the morning.

I'm sure I'll get some travel orders from the bunch i'm with, but as i'm not a London boy i'm sure i'll get lost and end up tagging onto a random group of drinkers...hopefully Army..;)

9. Just follow the guys with red shirts on.

If you want directions to the "Duke", just ask. I know the area. I was born and brought up round there.
  10. Me.

In the Sigs tent, and more likely than not, in a state.

Anyone else, from the NAAFI Massive?
  11. Me too and also in the Sigs tent!
  12. Me and in the Sigs tent as well!

13. Also in the Sigs 'house' in Cyprus watching on BFBS :wink:

There are people from here coming over.

14. I'll be there, whoring myself out between the RLC, REME and RMP tents.
  15. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy