Army v Navy game

anyone going and are we going to have an ARRSE drink pre and post match?

well you are a medic!! :wink:

I shall be there for a good bucket before and after the game in the Cabbage Patch and endless pishtaking of dodgy matelot types like Berny :lol:

Any streakers going to actually make it onto the pitch this year do you think before the monkeys grab them? :wink:

My outrageous Waah fish was spotted easily by the clued up Cowhead.

I now find that the main event of the day (Drinking) is severly disrupted by the game and now don't bother to attend the game

I'll be there and this year i'll be in mens clothes!!!!!!!!!!

Fraid so Dozybint, After last years rather scary experience with a submarine crew i've decided thats Drag is not an option really.

I'm going, I'll be the one in the garden of the cabbage patch wearing a rugby shirt and holding a beer. I will periodically stand on tip toes to see if I spot anyone I know or to ogle at the special "Armynavy" girlfriends that blokes bring along with them - they're not really sh'gging them, but they make good trophies to show to long lost mates.

I will likely be mouthing "hello mukka" to people I only vaguely remember and will have long in depth conversations with blokes I will introduce and refer to only as "mate" because I can't remember for the life of me who they are.

If I do happen to bump into anyone I know I will hug them like we once shared a special experience with each other in a Munich whorehouse before trying relentlessly to sh'g their wife/girlfriend/daughter/WPC they're chained to.

You can't miss me, just shout "Oi Cnut!" and I'll wave.

RTFQ said:
I'm going, I'll be the one in the garden of the cabbage patch wearing a rugby shirt and holding a beer. I will periodically stand on tip toes to see if I spot anyone I know or to ogle at the special "Armynavy" girlfriends that blokes bring along with them - they're not really sh'gging them, but they make good trophies to show to long lost mates.

I will likely be mouthing "hello mukka" to people I only vaguely remember and will have long in depth conversations with blokes I will introduce and refer to only as "mate" because I can't remember for the life of me who they are.

If I do happen to bump into anyone I know I will hug them like we once shared a special experience with each other in a Munich whorehouse before trying relentlessly to sh'g their wife/girlfriend/daughter/WPC they're chained to.

You can't miss me, just shout "Oi Cnut!" and I'll wave.
Ha Ha brilliant Just post what rugby top you will be wearing so we all don't look alike. I start and Will go with Bath away