Army v Navy 2013

Discussion in 'REME' started by gingerslime, Apr 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know this is a bit last minute, but the plans that I originally had for this weekend have fallen through. I am now hoping to get my hands on 2 tickets for the rugby tomorrow, not too worried about wristbands, just wanting to take the new gf for her first experience of this amazing weekend.
  2. If you look about there may one of two tickets floating about eg in Sappers
  3. Ginge, check your inbox mate.
  4. I got two great seats on ebay for less than face value! Looking forward to seeing some quality rugby, and then there's the Army V Navy match too :)
  5. Also have 2 x tickets, both seats together, sell at face value ie £10 each. Total £20 for 2 tickets.

PM me, will check messages.
  6. Have sent you a PM
  7. Ceri did us proud, some great kicking
  8. Good match yesterday, RN started so well which made things interesting. Good running play from both sides. Can't wait to go again next year!
  9. Agreed on the kicking, but WTF is with the hair??
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I got to my seat when it was 19-0 and I thought that perhaps we'd given them a head start.

I'd been walking everywhere trying to find where they sell those tops with the poppies on.

I just got one on fleebay.
  11. That confused the feck out of me as well

Great day, met some buddies from 4 Armd way back when

12. Is this the same bloke who was charged and acquited of rape, when he and a mate had a threesome in the mats in the gym of a ta centre?