Army v Navy 2013

I know this is a bit last minute, but the plans that I originally had for this weekend have fallen through. I am now hoping to get my hands on 2 tickets for the rugby tomorrow, not too worried about wristbands, just wanting to take the new gf for her first experience of this amazing weekend.

If you look about there may one of two tickets floating about eg in Sappers

I got two great seats on ebay for less than face value! Looking forward to seeing some quality rugby, and then there's the Army V Navy match too :)

I know this is a bit last minute, but the plans that I originally had for this weekend have fallen through. I am now hoping to get my hands on 2 tickets for the rugby tomorrow, not too worried about wristbands, just wanting to take the new gf for her first experience of this amazing weekend.
Have sent you a PM

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Good match yesterday, RN started so well which made things interesting. Good running play from both sides. Can't wait to go again next year!
I got to my seat when it was 19-0 and I thought that perhaps we'd given them a head start.

I'd been walking everywhere trying to find where they sell those tops with the poppies on.

I just got one on fleebay.

Is this the same bloke who was charged and acquited of rape, when he and a mate had a threesome in the mats in the gym of a ta centre?

I got to my seat when it was 19-0 and I thought that perhaps we'd given them a head start.

I'd been walking everywhere trying to find where they sell those tops with the poppies on.

I just got one on fleebay.
They were on sale in the Rugby Store (at the front of the Stadium).

Army shirts are great, lots of different designs.

Don't know about that ^ ^, but there were allegations involving steriods at Arborfield. Good job he's good at rugby isn't it?
Very good job. Actually let's just leave it at that. My comment was a cheap shot, as I actually know more about it than I want to let on. At the end of the day the internet isn't the place to slag someone of or ruin their name, over allegations and something you are found not guilty in court of. Plus, none of us would dare say it to his face.

Very good job. Actually let's just leave it at that. My comment was a cheap shot, as I actually know more about it than I want to let on. At the end of the day the internet isn't the place to slag someone of or ruin their name, over allegations and something you are found not guilty in court of. Plus, none of us would dare say it to his face.
I'd say it to his face but then I was there. Perhaps you can explain to me (who was asleep about 10m from the incident) how someone gets their name blackened when they have been unanimously acquitted in a court of law? No smoke without fire? You never brought a bird back to the block? Wasn't even the first time that girl had cried rape either...

An exceptionally cheap shot, obviously from a coward.

Allegations of steroids at Arborfield? Not quite, but close. Again, investigated by RMP and no evidence found.

I'd say it to his face but then I was there. Perhaps you can explain to me (who was asleep about 10m from the incident) how someone gets their name blackened when they have been unanimously acquitted in a court of law? No smoke without fire? You never brought a bird back to the block? Wasn't even the first time that girl had cried rape either...

An exceptionally cheap shot, obviously from a coward.

Allegations of steroids at Arborfield? Not quite, but close. Again, investigated by RMP and no evidence found.
I was saying the internet isn't the place to discuss allegations, where people cannot defend themselves. I said nothing more than is in the public domain already. Calm the **** down. I'm not after slagging off your mate - all I care about is that he is good at rugby, and hope he has a great time in Australia. Say hi for me, if you see him before he goes!