Army v Navy 2013. Who's going?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by The_Seagull, Mar 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ladies and Gentlemen,

Now the formalities of the Six Nations are over, and the handbags appear to be out on the thread, it's time to look forward to seeing another group of men in red take to the pitch.

So who's going, where are you drinking, and how pissed are you likely to be?

I'll kick off.

Me, in the Orange Tree, native drunk.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  2. Me, Hospitality box, Cunted.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Oh goody. This thread again.
  4. Like last year, stood up, asleep in the empty end of the stadium till "rescued" by stewards
    • Like Like x 1
  5. In my defence, this is a more general thread rather than the regiment/corps specific ones, and ones that go along the lines of "where can i get a ticket and wristband from" mate.

6. Sky rockets in flight,,,,,
  7. Taking the family again and it's my birthday and last time in the mob. Special request for Zorro or Pink Pant Geezer to reappear

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Not the fat mankini bloke though?

9. I'm going (again). Should be drunk for the duration then into the scrum bar afterwards to drink more......bit of a shit deal paying their excessive price of over a fiver for a pint of lukewarm guiness though.

10. Starting off at Kneller Hall for the Vets game and reunion, across to the Duke of Cambridge, then round to the Stadium around half 2. After, not a clue, depends on how wankered I am :)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Will be there with my perce sister, yet to decide which side we're sitting in, not too fussed as long as I can find the bar with the dancing lasses afterwards mind ;)

Sent from my iPhone using The Force
  12. Tickets arrived, hotel and train tickets booked.

Just got to decide what the days drinks will be...

Sent by carrier pigeon using Speckled Jim
  13. It'll be my first time at this game so it could all end in tears :)

My flight the next morning is at 0700 though!
  14. I must be getting older. Not sure I want to go. Yep the day is a big part of it but so is the rugby and that has been a bit unsatisfying of late especially when you go with non millitary types where drinking is not the be all and end all.
  15. Im going and taking my kids, plus a family friend, so play nicely :)
    Did have a bugger with parking but found a website called parkatmyplace, which sorted me out for 17 squid.