Army v Navy 2010

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Does anyone know who is organising the AGC Wristbands for this year's Army v Navy?

I want to organise a Det trip and we really should get razzled together!

Would also appreciate the info as to who is selling tickets & wristbands. Would be a shame to miss it :)

Legs said:
Does anyone know who is organising the AGC Wristbands for this year's Army v Navy?

Legs, I unfortunately can't go, but are you sure you want to go to the AGC Tent? I went there one year (one year only - thank the Lord Baby Jesus) and it was like being in work. I mean - how many conversations can you listen to about allowances and E-filing systems?

You're a glutton for punishment you are....................

The_Snail said:
Legs said:

Legs, I unfortunately can't go, but are you sure you want to go to the AGC Tent? I went there one year (one year only - thank the Lord Baby Jesus) and it was like being in work. I mean - how many conversations can you listen to about allowances and E-filing systems?

You're a glutton for punishment you are....................
:)

As long as it also has a JPAC help desk and terminal to process T and S claims for the game!

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well, unless ARRSE is going to have a bar I'll just hang out with the squares and nerds. Might find some old colleagues to shock, which is fun!

Legs said:
Well, unless ARRSE is going to have a bar I'll just hang out with the squares and nerds. Might find some old colleagues to shock, which is fun!
If your at a loose end post match latch on to us lot, sure as eggs is eggs you'll get f*cked one way or another :)

And if you can talk Rikki Arundel into coming ill marry you x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hellmans Sappers 71
whingeingpom RLC 105
looney Sappers 2