Army v Navy 2009 - ARRSE Twickenham Bar?

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Bad CO, May 5, 2008.

?
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. What is the Army v Navy?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Ladies, & Gentlemen,
    Having been to another absolutely cracking Army v Navy game, I'm going to see if we can't get an ARRSE/Rum Ration bar in Twickenham for next year's game. I'd be interested in a quick show of hands if people think it is a good idea but am also very keen to speak to anyone who has had experience of booking one (please contact us).

Ta

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Bad CO.

Excellent Idea - going to ones own capbadge bar can be rather insular so a "mixed bar" would be great.

3. What he said.

4. However, its a safe bet that any ARRSE bar at the match will be watched and photographed by the men in black helicopters so they can AGAI anyone coming out for violating the "don't talk to the media" DIN.

Doesn't matter though, seeing as 99% of the people in there will be civvies with no military connection, a la Chubb.

5. An ARRSE tent sounds like a good idea

6. spot on idea

7. Prae, don't be so negative, we can get our own black/nasty.

8. Sounds like a good idea

9. See you there :D

10. :clap:

11. YAHOO, just what we need, loads of ARRSERS there on the day, but not known other than those we already know.

12. I'm not playing out with you anymore though.

Top idea Dad.

13. And no chance of walking up to someone and asking them if they are an Arrse and getting a smack in the gob :D

14. Sounds like a top plan. I was planning to go to next years anyway but being ex mil with very few mates still serving I would have had no chance to get a wristband for my own corps tent (and wouldn't know any bugger in it either)

As long as MDN isn't the barman