Army v Navy 2009 - ARRSE Twickenham Bar?

Should ARRSE/Rum Ration have a bar at Army v Navy 2009?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is the Army v Navy?

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
#1
Ladies, & Gentlemen,
Having been to another absolutely cracking Army v Navy game, I'm going to see if we can't get an ARRSE/Rum Ration bar in Twickenham for next year's game. I'd be interested in a quick show of hands if people think it is a good idea but am also very keen to speak to anyone who has had experience of booking one (please contact us).

Ta
 
#2
Bad CO.

Excellent Idea - going to ones own capbadge bar can be rather insular so a "mixed bar" would be great.
 
#4
However, its a safe bet that any ARRSE bar at the match will be watched and photographed by the men in black helicopters so they can AGAI anyone coming out for violating the "don't talk to the media" DIN.

Doesn't matter though, seeing as 99% of the people in there will be civvies with no military connection, a la Chubb.
 
#7
Praetorian said:
However, its a safe bet that any ARRSE bar at the match will be watched and photographed by the men in black helicopters so they can AGAI anyone coming out for violating the "don't talk to the media" DIN.

Doesn't matter though, seeing as 99% of the people in there will be civvies with no military connection, a la Chubb.
Prae, don't be so negative, we can get our own black/nasty.
 
#10
Bad CO said:
Ladies, & Gentlemen,
Having been to another absolutely cracking Army v Navy game, I'm going to see if we can't get an ARRSE/Rum Ration bar in Twickenham for next year's game. I'd be interested in a quick show of hands if people think it is a good idea but am also very keen to speak to anyone who has had experience of booking one (please contact us).

Ta
:clap:
 
#11
YAHOO, just what we need, loads of ARRSERS there on the day, but not known other than those we already know.
 
#13
saintstone said:
YAHOO, just what we need, loads of ARRSERS there on the day, but not known other than those we already know.
I'm not playing out with you anymore though.

Top idea Dad.
 
#15
Sounds like a top plan. I was planning to go to next years anyway but being ex mil with very few mates still serving I would have had no chance to get a wristband for my own corps tent (and wouldn't know any bugger in it either)

As long as MDN isn't the barman
 
#17
A tent full of you lot,all pissed,rugby songs at full volume,filthy jokes,a bevvy of brave "page three types",mooning,more beer..........

Sounds fantastic,count me in!

PS,Can we have wristbands/security,to keep out the riff-raff?
 
#18
vvaannmmaann said:
A tent full of you lot,all pissed,rugby songs at full volume,filthy jokes,a bevvy of brave "page three types",mooning,more beer..........

Sounds fantastic,count me in!

PS,Can we have wristbands/security,to keep out the riff-raff?
Is that to keep them out or keep us in?
 
#19
poohyerpants said:
Brilliant idea, fully supported, could we also have Army/gurkah curry on sale. I think it would go down a treat.
I can knock out a great Gurkha curry, HOT, hot or medium. All the more reason to get ARRSE spud head pins done, who needs wristbands fo rthis one, it'll be the busiest bar going.
 
#20
saintstone said:
poohyerpants said:
Brilliant idea, fully supported, could we also have Army/gurkah curry on sale. I think it would go down a treat.
I can knock out a great Gurkha curry, HOT, hot or medium. All the more reason to get ARRSE spud head pins done, who needs wristbands fo rthis one, it'll be the busiest bar going.
I've tasted your cooking.... nuff said.
 

Similar threads

Top