Army V Navy 2007

Has anyone got a spare ticket for this game that they would be willing to sell to a friend of mine on the day, or does he just turn up and hope for the best?

Blind_Pew said:
Has anyone got a spare ticket for this game that they would be willing to sell to a friend of mine on the day, or does he just turn up and hope for the best?
Tickets aren't normally a problem mate, its the wristbands for the respective beer tents that everyone wants!

There were tons of touts outside last year!

Many Thanks :)

Don't think the Household Cavalry/Guards have a tent.

Will i have to drink with the rif raf? only a joke !

Looking forward to another win for the Army :)

Two spare tickets going for grabs on a first come first served basis, going at face value (i am not making anything on them) the reason for selling them is due to a last minute pull out!

If you want them send a PM by 14:00 today!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Sky Sports News have recorded a piece on the RN Rugby team this week.... Also on BFBS TV I believe....if anyone has a link it would be much appreciated.

cheers.

Don Cabra

Well done to both teams for a class game. Great game Army well done.

Better get back on (hopefully a quiet)duty.

Classic Match today! a Massive Well Done once again to the Reds of the British Army... just imagine if the other 3/4 of the crowd at Twickenham was actually in the Stadium it would be completely full :wink: almost a guarantee the 2,000+ Sappers never left the Beer Tent...

Great Game - Well Done to Army and Navy for a thrilling Match!

Come on. Someone must know the final score. Need to text the score to an army chap that can't get to a match report.

and did any of the planned Navy baiting happen...oh to have seen all those big strapping squaddies poncing about singing 'hands up,Navy hands up'!! :D

Yep, Navy last won it in 2001... The Army Team dominated for much of the Match but a lot of handling errors at the wrong time gifted the Navy a lot of their points and denied the Army many more, but all in all it was a Very Good Hard Fought Game with the lead changing several times...

Nice One!

bigbird67 said:
and did any of the planned Navy baiting happen...oh to have seen all those big strapping squaddies poncing about singing 'hands up,Navy hands up'!! :D
No real baiting at the ground, but on the train to waterloo, we were giving it
Fcuk all, all the way to waterloo.
And then the real baiting started in the Boozer at Waterloo Station.. :wink:

Navy who are you... :wink:

Any of the Matelots reading this we were the roudy bunch in the corner,
headed by a rather loud Scotsman..Yeah you know.. :wink:

A magnificent free flowing game. Well done the Army. Gutted not to be there, and even more gutted getting piissed up phone calls and texts from mates who were there.................BARSTARDS!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wiraman RAC 14
I Int Corps 68
ROS Gunners 9