Army V Navy 2007

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Blind_Pew, Mar 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone got a spare ticket for this game that they would be willing to sell to a friend of mine on the day, or does he just turn up and hope for the best?
  2. Tickets aren't normally a problem mate, its the wristbands for the respective beer tents that everyone wants!

There were tons of touts outside last year!
  3. Many Thanks :)

Don't think the Household Cavalry/Guards have a tent.

Will i have to drink with the rif raf? only a joke !

Looking forward to another win for the Army :)
  4. anybody tell me how to get a ticket for the RAC bar at the army v navy game ,cheers
  5. Do we have a bar?
  6. Two spare tickets going for grabs on a first come first served basis, going at face value (i am not making anything on them) the reason for selling them is due to a last minute pull out!

If you want them send a PM by 14:00 today!
  7. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Sky Sports News have recorded a piece on the RN Rugby team this week.... Also on BFBS TV I believe....if anyone has a link it would be much appreciated.

Don Cabra
  8. Well done to both teams for a class game. Great game Army well done.

Better get back on (hopefully a quiet)duty.
  9. Well done the Reds!!!!
  10. Classic Match today! a Massive Well Done once again to the Reds of the British Army... just imagine if the other 3/4 of the crowd at Twickenham was actually in the Stadium it would be completely full :wink: almost a guarantee the 2,000+ Sappers never left the Beer Tent...

Great Game - Well Done to Army and Navy for a thrilling Match!
  11. What's the Score then???
  12. Come on. Someone must know the final score. Need to text the score to an army chap that can't get to a match report.
  13. I've just had a telephone conversation with about six people at the game, none of them know the score! All of them are wankered
  14. Army 39 - Navy 25
    Army Army Army
    Bombs, Bullets and Mortars
    Hand Grenades and Orders
    Get in!
  15. Get in there............

How many times in a row is that now! 6 ... 7

Lost count.