Army v. Navy 2007

Wiraman

Old-Salt
Just a quickie chaps....

Will the RAC have any form of hospitality tent at this years Army v. Navy rugby match at Twickenham?

If so, any contact details regarding tickets?

Snake
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
There's a thought, I have never attended said function and would like a chance. How does an ex has been get a ticket or two?
 
Aye, i wouldnt mind a trip there.
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
Mod army website/sport/army navy then a link to the tickets, now for 3 or 4 depends upon mates I suppose.
tickets
 

elovabloke

ADC
Moderator
Wiraman said:
Just a quickie chaps....

Will the RAC have any form of hospitality tent at this years Army v. Navy rugby match at Twickenham?

If so, any contact details regarding tickets?

Snake
There is always an RTR bar on the car park - trying to get details later from this years organisor. Unfortunatly with his drinking reputation and ability to head but the ground the chance of much beer being available for others by the time he actually finds Twickers may be limited. :threaten:
 
elovabloke said:
There is always an RTR bar on the car park - trying to get details later from this years organisor. Unfortunatly with his drinking reputation and ability to head but the ground the chance of much beer being available for others by the time he actually finds Twickers may be limited. :threaten:
Will it be a cash bar.....................no pun intended! LOL.
 

elovabloke

ADC
Moderator
soprano54 said:
elovabloke said:
There is always an RTR bar on the car park - trying to get details later from this years organisor. Unfortunatly with his drinking reputation and ability to head but the ground the chance of much beer being available for others by the time he actually finds Twickers may be limited. :threaten:
Will it be a cash bar.....................no pun intended! LOL.
1st read I thought you wrote CRASH bar (made sence to me) LOL
 

Bigbaldski

Clanker
There will be a RAC bar as usual and wrist bands can be obtained from the RAC rugby union secretary.
 

elovabloke

ADC
Moderator
Bigbaldski said:
There will be a RAC bar as usual and wrist bands can be obtained from the RAC rugby union secretary.
Can you send a contact if us retired old pensioners are allowed to take part.
 

Bigbaldski

Clanker
I will speak with him in the morning and post you all the info asap!
Do you want senior citizen discount???LOL :salut:
 

elovabloke

ADC
Moderator
Bigbaldski said:
I will speak with him in the morning and post you all the info asap!
Do you want senior citizen discount???LOL :salut:
Very kind :blowkiss:
 

Blind_Pew

Old-Salt
Bigbaldski said:
There will be a RAC bar as usual and wrist bands can be obtained from the RAC rugby union secretary.
Got my match ticket from another branch, but cant get a wrist band for the RAC pit stop :(
Can anyone help me get two?
 
If details could be put on here,it would be appreciated.
 

Bigbaldski

Clanker
Ok heres the deal,

If your not in the Corps anymore but wish to attend the match and RAC bar you need a serving member to get you one. The cost is about £20, which breaks down as £15 for the match ticket, £2 for the wrist band to gain entry to the corps bar and £3 goes the the corps! These tickets and bands are available from the Secretary(pm me for details) but you need to be quick as each corps has a limited number each.
 

Latest Threads

Top