Army v. Navy 2007

Discussion in 'RAC' started by Wiraman, Feb 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a quickie chaps....

Will the RAC have any form of hospitality tent at this years Army v. Navy rugby match at Twickenham?

If so, any contact details regarding tickets?

Snake

2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

There's a thought, I have never attended said function and would like a chance. How does an ex has been get a ticket or two?

3. Aye, i wouldnt mind a trip there.

4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Mod army website/sport/army navy then a link to the tickets, now for 3 or 4 depends upon mates I suppose.
    tickets

5. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

There is always an RTR bar on the car park - trying to get details later from this years organisor. Unfortunatly with his drinking reputation and ability to head but the ground the chance of much beer being available for others by the time he actually finds Twickers may be limited. :threaten:

6. Will it be a cash bar.....................no pun intended! LOL.

7. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

1st read I thought you wrote CRASH bar (made sence to me) LOL

8. There will be a RAC bar as usual and wrist bands can be obtained from the RAC rugby union secretary.

9. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Can you send a contact if us retired old pensioners are allowed to take part.

10. I will speak with him in the morning and post you all the info asap!
    Do you want senior citizen discount???LOL :salut:

11. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Very kind :blowkiss:

12. im coming to the game :) i cant wait!

13. Got my match ticket from another branch, but cant get a wrist band for the RAC pit stop :(
    Can anyone help me get two?

14. If details could be put on here,it would be appreciated.

15. Ok heres the deal,

If your not in the Corps anymore but wish to attend the match and RAC bar you need a serving member to get you one. The cost is about £20, which breaks down as £15 for the match ticket, £2 for the wrist band to gain entry to the corps bar and £3 goes the the corps! These tickets and bands are available from the Secretary(pm me for details) but you need to be quick as each corps has a limited number each.