Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Flyingrockdj, Feb 6, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

Who is organising the Corps bean feast if any at this?, one should like to cough up even with a press pass..............
  2. Whoever is....

Can we please get a better bar than that dingy hole at the top of Twickers we had last year......

Come on the Army!
  3. Its being organised by AAC SM. We are more than likely getting the "Debenture Bar" TBC. Tickets will be £15 and £1 for the swinger to the bar. Seating will be in section 39 which is near one of the try lines. Apparently there has been a massive run on tickets. Oh there are also plans for an Irish band to play in the bar before and and after the match! Bar opens at 1100....last one in gets the beers in!! :D :D
  4. Its confirmed that we have the Debentures bar and are sharing it with the Gym lots of tight gay tee shirts there then! I belive each unit has nominated Rep, mainly big badges or the usual "rugger buggers"! Any further details required then PM me. :D
  5. Who do I get tickets off? £16 right? When is the event itself? I enjoyed watching the Navy get annihilated.

Best quote of the day:
    NAVY: Come on Army, you've got nothing!!!
    ARMY: Except lots and lots of points!

heh heh

nice one the Deviant