Army Urban Myths...

They must have immense bladders waiting forever till the bogs are uninhabited for a piss so no one clocks their miniscule winkies.

exsniffer

War Hero
Flew with a couple of ex SAAF shit garglers. Most were OK but a few of them were kop toe (Afrikaans for letting things go to their heads). One clown figured the drivers up front were officers, flight engineer was a WO and the loadies and ground crew were NCOs and enlisted types. Tried to get me to play along and only hang around with him, the Billy No Mates shitcunt, but I managed to piss him off big time by preferring to hang around with actual people with personalities rather than the charisma vacuum he was.

I think the final straw for him was listening to the poofy war stories from the old days while working in Angola and flying over the operational area, and me interjecting with the fact that I was actually down there in the weeds humping a rifle, not sat on my bloated arse at 20k feet hoovering up biscuits and instant coffee.
Instant coffee? I underestimated the hardships that FJ pilots had to suffer.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Instant coffee? I underestimated the hardships that FJ pilots had to suffer.

I think the FJ mob carried bottles of water left in the freezer overnight. Probably fortunate in swerving the shitty instant the transport lot drank.

Of course, we trudging about in the shateen had the delights of ratpack Frisco.

TamH70

MIA
I think the FJ mob carried bottles of water left in the freezer overnight. Probably fortunate in swerving the shitty instant the transport lot drank.

Wot? This stuff what you mean?

Wot? This stuff what you mean?

yes.
I'd do the fcukers under the trades description act.

A unique and beautiful blend of the quality roasted coffee beans and chicory. Frisco is an instant coffee that is rich in flavour, mild in strength and amazingly creamy.

Bullshit.

Its the stuff you buy in 2kg drums to give your factory workers.
Along with half a ton of sugar. Those fcukers go 5 teaspoons a cup.

Its fun though when they have to eject and come down to earth with a bang. Quite happy to see the Troopies with their rat packs and warm water compared to the alternative I would imagine.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
yes.

A unique and beautiful blend of the quality roasted coffee beans and chicory. Frisco is an instant coffee that is rich in flavour, mild in strength and amazingly creamy.

Bullshit.

Its the stuff you buy in 2kg drums to give your factory workers.
You'd prefer Ricoffy ?

yes.

Bullshit.

Its the stuff you buy in 2kg drums to give your slaves.
Fixed.