Army Urban Myths...

How long ago? Any chance it escaped and became a labour MP?
1988, so it could have become Fiona wotserace from Peterborough.

Could I live with the shame of finding one of my faeces became a Labour MP?

How long ago? Any chance it escaped and became a labour MP?
Gods, you're so cynical.

I love being able to use that word here. The Times censor serially obliterated a comment of mine there which included it today; it must be on their algorithm's List of Naughty, Bad and Disrespectful Words. I substituted something like 'misanthropic' which is probably too complex for it, and it passed inspection. The Times' Censorship Department is headed by a spotty social studies 'graduate' on minimum wage and a fatal grudge against anyone older and more experienced in sporting sex than him, so not a surprise. I do wish the fecker would get laid, though; Auntie Edith's kisses aren't the real thing.

Gods, you're so cynical.

I love being able to use that word here. The Times censor serially obliterated a comment of mine there which included it today; it must be on their algorithm's List of Naughty, Bad and Disrespectful Words. I substituted something like 'misanthropic' which is probably too complex for it, and it passed inspection. The Times' Censorship Department is headed by a spotty social studies 'graduate' on minimum wage and a fatal grudge against anyone older and more experienced in sporting sex than him, so not a surprise. I do wish the fecker would get laid, though; Auntie Edith's kisses aren't the real thing.
And he uses a septic spell checker.

???

Faeces? Or Labour MP?

Un-confuse me, FFS . . . .​
RTF reply (is that the correct abbreviation?) It should become obvious, but if not, I apologise to the former infanteers. Not 'faeces', but 'cynical'.
That's the depth of thoughtcrime to which even the major News media have submarined to in order to protect the feeble.

No, not the infanteers; the feeble.