Army Training criteria tests

will399

Swinger
I have just finished RM training 32 weeks of hell.lol, and I was interested in finding out how the army phase 1 training compared to RM phase 1 in regards to criteria tests to pass. What sort of runs do you have to do,with what weight and in what time? CFT in what time? Battle swimming test? etc Just what they need to do and the time parameters for the different tests? I was under the impression it would be similar but just curious. Thanks

They are similar, but the army one is much harder, you little matelot puff.

Try posting on a French website or something - or maybe mailing the Rockapes. Perhaps they will massage your ego.

will399

Swinger
Well Offendi thanks for your highly intelligent reply,Im not ignorant and actually I have nothing against the army or air force and believe we all have a big and equal part to play in the armed forces.Back to the question I have a friend who is looking at joining the army and was just interested if any of my experiences would be simmilar to what he will be going through and if so, if I can help him with training. so if you do have experience please share.Thanks

Latest Threads