ARMY TRAINED NURSES BADGES

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by medman82, Apr 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone help???My wife has lost both her Army trained nurse badges (she did the conversion in case you are confused why she had both) She is making my life 'HELL with her whining, She is a civvie nurse now and wants to show the world she's brilliant (which of course she is other wise i'd have married a HCA.) does any body out there know where i can get my hands on them??

2. What the badges or an HCA?

3. MY PRE MARRIAGE MARKET RESEARCH WAS SPENT TEST DRIVING HCA's, UNLESS THERE IS A NON CLINGING VERSION AVAILABLE NOW, I THINK I WILL STICK TO RGN's (MORE REFINED). BUT AS THE SAYING GOES "SAS" ANY HOLES A GOAL ETC. STOP ME NOW, I'M A GROWN UP.

4. Try

http://www.kellybadge.co.uk/

Failing that, look in the back of soldier mag as a lot of badge collecting type businesses advertise there.

Sprog.

5. thanks for the link, i had tried kellybadge with no success, do any stores type people have access to a catalogue? maybe a nato stock number. They have to be out there somewhere for my wife to have them issued in the first place. thanks anyway sprog all help is appreciated

6. Have you tried phoning the regimental museum?? I dont know where it is but you might get an answer out of the QARANC/RAMC forum.

7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

You'd have thought so!

8. I mention this to mrs h, and she growled "C Three Forty-Four".

Meant not a lot to me, but apparently the badge was so referred to.

She then lurched off in search of more pies.

(I made that bit up.)