Army Surplus Suppliers

Give DROPZONE a call at the main mail order department near to Brize Norton, they do not appear to show them on the website but I believe the Boss can get his hands on most bits of GENIUNE kit.

Try contacting SNUGPAK direct,

I attended a trade show recently and SNUGPAK had a olive green PLCE bergan on display.

SPRINGFIELD in Burton On Trent have grade 2 PLCE bergans for £35.

I'm looking for auctions/suppliers for surplus climbing gear, ropes, helmets, etc.
:?

afcass said:
I'm looking for auctions/suppliers for surplus climbing gear, ropes, helmets, etc.
:?
Try the outdoorshop in Stoney Stratford north of Milton Keynes on the Old A5.

They do a discount for HM Forces and Emergency Services personnel.

They have very good sales, in the past I have brought ropes for half price in the sales (some strange colours).

I do not have there email address @ web details to hand but they are easy enought to find on the webb.

warrior8234mkIIIA2 said:
I have a shortback bergen in my garage in almost new condition and a longback thats still in the wrapper. I have no use for them.
How much for the short back????

PM sent. I should hold a garage sale the amount of cr@p i have been given over the years. Got about 3 MFO boxes of stuff that i will never ever use.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
The Outdoorsman buys and sells surplus gear.

That's me, that is. I've got surplus shortbacks in at £45, and I'm on the lookout for nets.

Please, for god's sake, no more desert kit eh? :soldier: Trying to punt that out to stalkers and hunters doesn't seem to work, and all I'm left with in terms of clientel for that gear is fat walts and fantasists.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Yep - as many as I can get!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
warrior8234mkIIIA2 said:
How much does an 11.5m by 11.5m woodland net go for?
I'd buy that in at £40