Army stuff, its great innit?

cpunk

LE
Bergans, boots, roll-mats, sleeping bags, webbing and smocks wiv lotsa pockets. Tell me your fave stories about having fabby army stuff... :lol:

cpunk said:
Bergans, boots, roll-mats, sleeping bags, webbing and smocks wiv lotsa pockets. Tell me your fave stories about having fabby army stuff... :lol:
Well i have modded my combat jacket by sewing on a hood and it rolls up i have sewn my beret up and modded my webbing.

So, 5.56's alter ego is revealed................

..... no, its 7.62's little bruvver.....

5.56mm said:
cpunk said:
Well i have modded my combat jacket by sewing on a hood and it rolls up i have sewn my beret up and modded my webbing.
How pray tell do you sew your beret up?? Does that not defeat the object of getting it on your head??

I take the Union flags off that new issue stuff.

Don't want to give anything away to the enemy. Those ATC guys can be really sneaky you know.

5.56mm,

I've just noted the time of your message. Why aren't you at school, today?

Yet another waste of my taxes!

cpunk said:
Looking for material for a new book then? :lol:

5.56mm said:
cpunk said:
waaaaaaaahh... please let it be a wah :?

Everyone knows the only important kit is the stuff that keeps you comfy, any fool can be uncomfortable.

What am I talking about? We want to look hard!!! :p

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I particually enjoyed the moment when I handed it back to the QMs and walked away a free man!

k613 said:
5.56mm said:
cpunk said:
How pray tell do you sew your beret up?? Does that not defeat the object of getting it on your head??
I stapled my beret to my head! Stop's it comming off in high winds!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Bennett said:
the_Bat said:
5.56mm,

I've just noted the time of your message. Why aren't you at school, today?

Yet another waste of my taxes!
WAH? it is still the easter holiday for schools
Kids went back yesterday up here.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bl00dy school holidays. If I had my way they'd be in school from 0700 - 1900, 365 days a year, and the rest of the time they'd be doing homework. All fcuking kids are noisy little sh1ts, and should have their mouths stapled shut.

cpunk said:
I took the lining out of the old tin lid (to expose the inner spike) and got a mate to sledge the tin lid onto my skull. Created two advantages: the first was that I would never lose my helmet on exercise as it was permanantly attached, and the second was I performed a DIY frontal lobotomy at no charge to the NHS!!!!!!