Army spy is jailed for 10 years - James

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BuggerAll, Nov 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

BBC is reporting that James has been given 10 years for spying for Iran. What a fcucking disgrace. The cnut will be out in 4 years time. He should be getting life.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7754981.stm

2. Spies used to be executed.

3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Unlucky. Tw@t. Unsolicited approaches to the Iranians? W@nker.

4. So did starving children for stealing food, and your point is what exactly...?

5. His point is that spies should be executed now.

I'm quite happy for thieving kids to be executed as well soon cut out the thieving and saves on taxpayers money being spent on putting them up in nick.

10 years is not long enough for this person who was happy to put his fellow soldiers lives at risk.

6. That the past was a good place, bloody kids might think twice before nicking stuff.

This numpty was spying that could have led to the deaths of service personnel so he did indeed get of lightly, Should have got a lynch mob going.

7. I have never answered before, but:

Children stealing ...........?

and:

Divulging information useful to an enemy

are not equable examples.

Therefore poster, go upon your business.

Be certain to defend the enemies of this nation. (I am certain you will understand and agree with, the fact that a Member of Parliament should be arrested for disagreeing with the (unelected) government).

PS: Are you so bigotted in favour of this appalling government; this gang of thieving (pensions) oiks; this shambles of disparate 'spivs'; intellectual light-weights; that are fighting 'class-wars' beyond their comprehension and struggling with reality beyong their abilities?

8. I think that the point that he was intimating was that the sentence ( in his eyes ) is a little lean. Your point is exactly what? Apart from proving that you easily miss the point.

9. Airfix...your name suits you! A plastic Soldier or patriot. Id love to put a burner to ***** like you so **** off liearbour supporter or whatever you are Cnut!

10. And in the meantime I am not allowed to use a memory-stick on the DoD computer.. great. Thanks Jim, doesn't make my job easier... :evil:

11. The fact that the approach was unsolicited is enough to warrant a life sentence. If he'd been blackmailed, co-erced or threatened, he might have had some sympathy and even a credible defence. This man can never be trusted, ever again. I hope SIB bounced him off the walls when they nicked him.

Salsa? Divorced, living in Brighton, 'flamboyant'? Sounds like he was he a brown hatter too. Did he see the General as his 'Col. Lawrence?'

12. What happened to hang,draw, quarter, head on spike,save the tax payer having to keep him for the rest of his miserable life. Teach a few others to behave themselves as well.

13. I bet he's not the only British person to be speaking secretly to the Iranians over the past couple of years.

Reminds me of the George Galloway quote "I have met Saddam Hussein exactly the same amount of time as Donald Rumsfeld did, but I didn't sell him arms".

14. Surely you mean MOD? Or are you just pretending that you work in the civil service and have only ever watched Hollywood movies?

15. Well, when 'execution' is the punishment, isn't everything else 'a little learn', and my point is UK society for good or bad has moved on from the State killing of wrong doers, which never stopped anyone else commiting the same crime.

And the rest of you jump on the band wagon hang him high outrage bus passengers, bite me!