Army sports lottery

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by gunit, Sep 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybody have any links to the army sports lottery, can you join it on armynet or is it just a case of seeing the clerks.

I did try the clerks first but got turned away "look on army net". I think they are busy sorting out JPA problems (NOT).

Cheers for any help
  2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Here's a form.

You have to be logged in to armynet for the link to work.

Clicky Clicky Clacky Clicky

These should be held in your clerks office / orderly room, so slap the fool next time you go in
  3. thanks do you have any general info on the background of it or links to pages there of

4. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

5. Army Sports Lottery - Are you a Member? If Not! Why not? The first prize currently, is £10,000 all for 75 pence - 1 ticket. Approximately, only 26% of the Army have joined. Think of the benefits to Sport in the Army and to you as winners if more were to join? Complete Army Form AF09666 obtained from your RAO.
  6. I'm trying to sign up to the Army Sports Lottery and it's asking for a "Unit UIN". I have no idea what that is, where can I find it? I'm in the RDG.
  7. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Unit Identification Number. It'll be something like A1234B and you'll be able to get it off your Sqn clerk.
  8. Should be A1249A for RDG, but the Sqns have a different suffix.
  9. Cheers, all sorted now