Army Sports lottery Grant........ confusing me

I am sure fellow ARRSE members know a thing or two bout this Army Sports lottery grant. having never been used the grant before, I don't know where to start. YES, I did go through the DIN but i thought the experience from the fellow member would be more useful than 3-4 page of shite.

I am planning to take few lads with me to Philippines to compete against a local Mountain biking team.
  1. would this event be eligible for the Grant?
  2. if yes, what supporting documents would I need from the Phillipines end to prove its authenticity?
  3. how hard is it to get the grant from ASL
  4. would i be starting New JSATFA thing for this type of event like Adventure training?

your feedback would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I am sure fellow ARRSE members know a thing or two bout this Army Sports lottery grant. having never been used the grant before, I don't know where to start. YES, I did go through the DIN but i thought the experience from the fellow member would be more useful than 3-4 page of shite.

I am planning to take few lads with me to Philippines to compete against a local Mountain biking team.
  1. would this event be eligible for the Grant?
  2. if yes, what supporting documents would I need from the Phillipines end to prove its authenticity?
  3. how hard is it to get the grant from ASL
  4. would i be starting New JSATFA thing for this type of event like Adventure training?

your feedback would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance.
Have you tried Googling it?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Gosh, I'm in a well proper clerk mood tonight.

just did an AT in sunny Cyprus a week ago. It was mega but **** me the time I spent on sucking people off to get funds to offset the cost for that AT and shit was emotional. as i had to start from scratch with lil guidance, i was emailing wrong people and was getting pinged back n forth...lol

Do you have a unit AT officer, and if yes, are they any good? They should be able to give you the gen on all the funding whys and wherefores.

lert

LE
Phone the Sports Lottery people. They're actually genuinely helpful and will tell you if you're going to be able to get anything, what you're likely to get and how to go about it.

94222 7065

Or that could be the Badge's number. It is a lottery after all.

Latest Threads