Army Sixth Form Scholarship

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Ryazanov, Jan 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have read and know alot about the subject, but i havent asked anyone from experience.

How hard is it actualy to win? and do you have to be very clever and very physicaly fit. What if i cant solve some numerical problems will it be significant?

And also please tell me everything you know about the scholarship and any advise if you think its important.

Thank you
  2. You know a lot about the subject, but haven't worked out that you need to be clever and physically fit?

Have a word, mate.

I'd buy a dictionary, if i were you.
  3. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

I'd shut up if I were you.
  4. Ryazanov, check PM's
  5. ha ha ha,

Am happy with my russian dictionary thanks, perhaps you should buy one for your self so you can insult me properly
  6. In that case your ethnicity may be a problem. How long have you been living in the UK?

Also, your poor spelling and grammar may become a problem at a later stage in the application process when your English is assessed in the form of a hand written essay.
  7. I have lived in uk since 2004 so thats not a problem, but grammar yes you right , its something i need to consider, starting to get a bit worried about it now
  8. Go and have a chat with your local ACA - he'll be able to advise you as to whether it will be a problem or not.