Army running

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Sarah22, Apr 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone give the army running website address. Cheers :D

2. i cannot understand why we do a bpfa, i have osteoperosis in my knees. i've done swiss army patrol, cambrian patrol, lanyard trophy, nijmegan marches, now that i'm older, i am sick and tired of stick thin asehole sprogs who are sh1t at their trade and who hide in the gym to escape normal work. i think yhat we should do an icft,its more realistic

3. Now there's a leap from "Can anyone give the army running website address. Cheers"
    We do it because it's an indicator of your health. Because we used to do so much in boots, we now have people whose joints are shagged.
    We have a BCFT and 2 ACFTs (which are tough), which are realistic. Perhaps we should rag all our soldiers, injur them and then laugh when they go sick and have shagged joints. If we do progressive training, we can go from the gym to the real world with less risk of injury.
    What measures do you implement to help these soldiers improve their trade, or do you just criticise them without offering help and without suggesting ways they could improve.