Army rumour website trashed by shills and numptys

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Picasso, Feb 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Britain's armed forces could be used on a regular basis on the streets of Britain to confront the threat of terrorism, under the terms of a strategic defence review announced yesterday.
  2. Yawn, go and troll somewhere else 8O
  3. Stupid thread title.

Dull re-hash of the Defence Green Paper story by the Indy
  4. Paving the way for a "National Emergancy" that will "force" Gordon to delay the general election indefinately?

Because that's the only logical reason for putting the Army on patrol in British cities. It's not NI during the bad old days.

FFS, it just another load of b0llocks, like posting Tanks at Heathrow.

Edited to add: Mod's it's a Bone Thread title. Please Hole this.
  5. like they already dont terrorise the general public, everywhere and generealy very annoying, noones daughters would be safe after this, i especialy would be scared walking home on my on after a night out...
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

They were CVRT's not tanks, you noob ;)
  7. Tanks? I saw CVRTs.

Edited to add D'oh. Too slow.
  8. By all means hole this thread. Throw it out of Current Affairs IF and only IF there is NO real possibility of British Troops patrolling the streets of our fair land within the next say ten years.
    IF there's any possibility of this happening why not leave it where it is and have an open discussion...

9. Dont live in Brixton then, squaddies would be a welcome sight after dark, trust me.
  10. My bad! Of course, CVRT's would have been so much more useful in the event of a terrorist attack on an airport... :p
  11. Fcuk off, Chubb. :twisted:
  12. I thought they were already on the streets of London. hush :twisted:
  13. In answer to the thread title, good, it might make the lazy fookers wake the fook up.
  14. You long for the days of 6 foot shields and baton rounds, don't you? (I do) :twisted:

15. Are we related? ;) :)