Army Rugby Top

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Praetorian, Jul 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I saw a lad a few weeks ago wearing a black Army shirt, emblazoned with Poppies and the moniker of 11.11.11 across the chest, where the sponsor would usually be.

It looks like a version of the RBL type of the Army shirt, I just can't find it anywhere!

Anybody know where I can get one?

P

2. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

The ARU shop has white with poppies as well as the desert DPM, Kitchener and Red, but I expect you knew that. Still if you do find out I would be interested too.

3. Exactly the same as the white with poppies, but black with the 11.11.11 logo on the front. It looked like a really nice bit of stash.

4. tried the RBL site shop think you now have to be a member to access all the stuff they sell

5. Nothing like that in the RBL shop. I like the black and red hooped training shirt. Nice.

6. I got the retro top from the ARU shop becuase it hasnt got that dirty great sodexho shite on the front for an outside bet tried the rugbystore.co.uk?

7. If anybody wants cut-price rugby stash, can I recommend Lovell? We were in need of some shirts for a sevens veterans thingy and got a full strip, shirt shorts and socks for under a tenner. Yes! I know!

8. They are now on sale here is the link just order one for my hubby they came on about 5 mins ago .....

Black Poppy Shirt - Army Rugby Union

They also have others we have the white poppy top and the orange which are limited and just order the ladies purple lts top to they are superb people to deal with also.

Good luck !!!!

9. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

It does look pretty damn smart.

[​IMG]