Army Rugby Shirts

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by R.D.D., Apr 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Afternoon all. Like any right-minded person, I'm off to the army-navy game in a couple of weeks. Amusingly, I managed to manipulate the hen party I'm with to come too... however, due to circumstances, I understand that there will be loads of RN stash for the neutral parties to wear. Naturally, I can't let this go without at least a bit of a fight, so I need to get hold of at least one female-fit (depending on cost, possibly two...) army rugby shirt. But on the website here Ladies' DPM Camo Shirt - Army Rugby Union they only do dessie ones, and red is much better (and designed to stand out!).
    Anyone know where/whether I can get hold of a couple of size 8/10 red girly sized army shirts? (kids would do, but I bet men's S is a tent).
  2. Try Eggcatcher, they have a pink camouflage shirt bit its £45
  3. Have you tried the ARU website? Rugbystore also does a good line in Army Rugby kit.
  4. go to and get an RE one, even better!

There are stands flogging them all at Twickers on the day
  5. Hmm- she's marrying ex RA so not sure that would go down well at home... but the pink's genius, and since I have to wear boys clothes at work, I'm sure I can deal with men's red... Cheers guys- knew arrse would give me the solution!
  6. Hen do? Body paint it is then :)