Army Reserves provide relief at Camp Bastion Hospital

She can nurse me anytime!

Looking at the title of the thread I dreaded the responses, thank god it didn't go into the NAAFI.

Well it does sound wrong on so many levels! Is it the same hospital that had nurses on the game on Telic 5/6 what were running a knocking shop, and got lifted going out of the country with approx £20k in cash?

STILTS

Strange. No Territorials. And the only volunteers mentioned were those doing Cas Sim in UK.

Was that a standard Telic dit? The same one was going round on Telic 4.
Well no-one was selling sex when I got there that's for sure!!!

I've always felt that tale to be an army urban myth, but someone could prove me wrong. Unlike the massage parlour at Kandawhore....

Looks like the MOD have forgotten to mention that the TA/reserves are only providing about 30% of the hospital staff.
30% of the 250 staff in a hospital with staff from pretty much every Armed Force present at Bastion. That's RAF, RN, Army, USN, USMC and US Army for starters.

And it's still 75 people amongst 250........

30% of the 250 staff in a hospital with staff from pretty much every Armed Force present at Bastion. That's RAF, RN, Army, USN, USMC and US Army for starters.

And it's still 75 people amongst 250........
Precisely; it's a joint, team effort, with everyone contributing, not just the TA.