Army Reserve Reinforcement Group (ARRG)

skymacuk

Old-Salt
Guys,

I have no idea what or how the ARRG works, just after some advice.

I'm currently in a reserve unit but spend most of my time working for another tri service unit (delivering training), my parent unit are a bit annoyed im doing the bare minimum with them and someone has mentioned moving to the ARRG.

1.can you still promote on the ARRG ?
2. Are still entitled to RRP.

cheers in advance.

Do what ours do, every time someone leaves because of how shyte it is and how woefully inadequate the organization is, the hierarchy just say they’ve moved on to the ARRG. Before long you’ll have a big realization about the ineptitude of it all when it all collapses

Guys,

I have no idea what or how the ARRG works, just after some advice.

I'm currently in a reserve unit but spend most of my time working for another tri service unit (delivering training), my parent unit are a bit annoyed im doing the bare minimum with them and someone has mentioned moving to the ARRG.

1.can you still promote on the ARRG ?
2. Are still entitled to RRP.

cheers in advance.
Chapter 12 ref the ARRG
Ref promotion:
01.12.017. Promotion. SP will continue to be boarded for promotion providing they remain eligible. In order to promote, SP must transfer out of the ARRG and into an appointment in the higher rank.
Ref RRP: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/777584/11131.pdf
When serving in a post designated for Recruitment and Retention Payment (RRP) or RRP related posts, SP will be assessed for eligibility as if they were Regular soldiers in accordance with JSP 754. All cases of doubt are to be referred to DBS Pay and Allowances Casework and Complaints Cell (PACCC).

Just_plain_you

Old-Salt
Can you not transfer to the tri-service unit? I can why see your main unit is a bit peeved about you burning their RSDs and them getting minimal benefit from them.

There is no process at all around the ARRG (despite what the Regulations might say). PG is right, it's a numbers fudge where reservists disappear into a black hole allegedly managed by Glasgow.

As for the recommended retail price, I suspect it's £0.00.

skymacuk

Old-Salt
Can you not transfer to the tri-service unit? I can why see your main unit is a bit peeved about you burning their RSDs and them getting minimal benefit from them.

There is no process at all around the ARRG (despite what the Regulations might say). PG is right, it's a numbers fudge where reservists disappear into a black hole allegedly managed by Glasgow.

As for the recommended retail price, I suspect it's £0.00.

Anything i do with my unit they cover the RSDs anything i do with the other organisation they cover my RSDs, my unit's issue is im doing the bare minimum with them and i'm doing 180 days with the other organisation.

Anything i do with my unit they cover the RSDs anything i do with the other organisation they cover my RSDs, my unit's issue is im doing the bare minimum with them and i'm doing 180 days with the other organisation.
Swap to the other organisation then.

If you have rank, you're also holding up a bloke who probably is turning regularly and doing your job from getting promoted and thus paid to do your job.

Or does that mean you'll lose your RRP?

Just_plain_you

Old-Salt
Then point out your contract with them is for 27 days a year.

Latest Threads