Army reserve question

Hello

I am applying to join the intelligence corps reserves in London. They have asked for my CV. I asked if I could attend a drill night before completing my application. Is that a reasonable request?

Secondly, I've also heard that HAC is really good. Should I consider instead applying for them?

Thanks

Hello

I am applying to join the intelligence corps reserves in London. They have asked for my CV. I asked if I could attend a drill night before completing my application. Is that a reasonable request?

Secondly, I've also heard that HAC is really good. Should I consider instead applying for them?

Thanks
Seems a reasonable request although I don't think they are having drill nights with Covid going on. Attend one of the HAC recruitment events when they open up again and decide which one is for you. The HAC is more front line field soldier stuff getting cold, wet and hungry and drinking your pims out of water bottles.

Hopkins

Old-Salt
Hello

Thanks

Is there a problem with the responses to your past posts asking very similar questions about the reserves and the HAC?

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
@Carte have you considered joining the RAF Regiment reserve instead?

Hello

Thanks

Have you furnished them with a copy of your CV?

Seems a reasonable request although I don't think they are having drill nights with Covid going on. Attend one of the HAC recruitment events when they open up again and decide which one is for you. The HAC is more front line field soldier stuff getting cold, wet and hungry and drinking your pims out of water bottles.

Thanks for that description of HAC. Out of curiosity, how would you describe the intelligence corps?

Not yet. Should I do more research / go along and visit before I do that?

I wouldn't wish to speak for the 3MI Bn recruiting team, but have you considered that submission of a CV might be a precursor to an invitation to attend a training evening or similar event?

I wouldn't wish to speak for the 3MI Bn recruiting team, but have you considered that submission of a CV might be a precursor to an invitation to attend a training evening or similar event?
Yes I have considered this :)

Just wanted to hear some opinions: do people advise visiting the unit you're interested in before you apply there? A lot of people have said it's important to gel well with your unit.

Stibbon

Old-Salt
Stop being a fanny and just send them your effing CV if that's what you've been asked for!! :rolleyes:

You're either interested in joining the Army Reserve or you're not. :cool:

Latest Threads