Army Reserve moving to Canada

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Hello!

First time posting so apologies if I’ve missed the thread where this is already answered.

I’m a new army reserve and also work full time with another company. That company is looking to relocate me to Toronto, Canada which is a dream of mine but as a new army reserve, I’m keen to stay in the army too.

So my question is, can members of the British Army Reserves re-locate to Canada and keep their job in the army? What’s involved and how easy/difficult is it all? If there’s no option to join a British army base there, could I join the Canadian Army instead?

Any information on the topic would be greatly appreciated!
A friend married a lass from Medicine Hat. When he got culled under Options for Change, they moved to the Hat, he joined the South Alberta Light Horse (a reserve unit) stayed with them long enough to get their equivalent of LE Captain and spent a tour of Afghanistan doing radio stags in their HQ.

A friend married a lass from Medicine Hat. When he got culled under Options for Change, they moved to the Hat, he joined the South Alberta Light Horse (a reserve unit) stayed with them long enough to get their equivalent of LE Captain and spent a tour of Afghanistan doing radio stags in their HQ.
Chances are I probably know him. Sally Horse are a good unit.

Latest Threads