Army Reserve - Location Change

Hi all,

First post so apologies if this has been asked before, but I did have a look and couldn't see an answer.

How possible is it to change base location during officer reserve training due to a change in your civilian job? Is it even allowed and if it is would it be frowned upon?

For background, I work in financial services, I'm based in Edinburgh and if I move it will be to London.

Thanks!

How possible is it to change base location during officer reserve training due to a change in your civilian job? - Yes

Is it even allowed - Yes

would it be frowned upon - No

It would be an indicator of your ability to assess if the situation has changed, make a contingency plan and have the confidence to speak up to your CoC and make it happen. Precisely what you are there to do as a PO or YO.

Hi all,

First post so apologies if this has been asked before, but I did have a look and couldn't see an answer.

How possible is it to change base location during officer reserve training due to a change in your civilian job? Is it even allowed and if it is would it be frowned upon?

For background, I work in financial services, I'm based in Edinburgh and if I move it will be to London.

Thanks!
If you were a trainee officer reservist you could ask your own adjutant, or even the company office, this very basic question instead of coming to this non-MOD site.