Army Reserve Apply D Company 4th Battalion The Mercian Regiment (Hanley)

Hi after some help....

I have been researching a lot for the past few weeks on the net etc after deciding the Army Reserve or RAF Regiment Reserve is something I really want to do after playing with the idea for many years.

Now today I decided to contact the specific unit I would like to join but couldn't get an answer guessing I picked the wrong day really lol (bank holiday). I think D Company 4th Battalion The Mercian Regiment located in Hanley, Stoke would be ideal.

With having to previous military experience and not really being able to find any clear answers I thought id try and see if you guys can help before I ring up later on this week.

What does LIGHT INFANTRY SUPPORT actually consist of? I know what light infantry is etc but just would like to know if anyone has a little more detail.

And what roles could I expect to find open to me in your opinion?
Is there a specific way I should go about applying other than simply filling out the forms online?
And is there anyone out their with first hand experience of the unit?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi after some help....

Is there a specific way I should go about applying other than simply filling out the forms online?
Im sorry is there a special technique to filling in the forms? Do I have to fill the form at a certain angle?... Fill in the bloody forms and attend the bloody interviews you knob

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Im sorry is there a special technique to filling in the forms? Do I have to fill the form at a certain angle?... Fill in the bloody forms and attend the bloody interviews you knob

You're employed by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office aren't you.

Thanks for your reply it was fantastic. print it off frame it stick it on your wall be proud.

Im worried about what has confused you special technique, where has that come from? To help you understand what I was getting at. Is there anything that would help an application or a better/quicker way to get through the application process other than online ie, careers office.

Cheers for the reply though big man don't be sorry

The_Duke

LE

Stop being a bell end.

The OP asked about unit role, if anyone hand first hand experience etc.

If you don't know, don't post.

Latest Threads