Army recruitment ad - my thoughts

Perhaps the advertising campaigns should be approved by regular soldiers, before any adverts get onto the TV.
After all the adverts are meant to get regular soldiers to join. They aren't meant to appeal to the top brass, are they?
Why? We already have them in?

They should be targeted at the civilian population who we ( that’s the army not the arrseratti ^~ ) want to attract.

And without dragging a certain poster to the thread ( that’s torn it), applications are up again this year (that really has torn it ) :)

Are you referencing anything in your response there stacker, or are you just using crude language to cover your lack of useful input?

Your first paragraph: I'm not entirely sure what your point is but the fact remains, fewer BAME join the Army than white guys, even taking into account proportionality.

Your second paragraph: That goes without saying and has nothing to do with my post.

Third paragraph: Completely unfounded with no evidence whatsoever. Consider getting out more.

Fourth paragraph: yes, many BAME don't like each other. But you don't make a coherent point there. Are you suggesting the Army doesn't actually have a culture of inclusivity? Or are you suggesting the videos themselves are bad? Please elaborate.
Only certain types of people use silly BAME acronyms, usual of the Social Justice Warrior ethos and to go back to your earlier point about 30% of recruiting age people being "BAME" in 15 years - that is quite the statement...

Perhaps the advertising campaigns should be approved by regular soldiers, before any adverts get onto the TV.
After all the adverts are meant to get regular soldiers to join. They aren't meant to appeal to the top brass, are they?
Given that you're not in the Army, have never been in the Army and have no interest in joining the Army, why do you give a fuck you whining cunt?

Only certain types of people use silly BAME acronyms, usual of the Social Justice Warrior ethos and to go back to your earlier point about 30% of recruiting age people being "BAME" in 15 years - that is quite the statement...
It's also the terminology the Army uses to describe them.

I'm aware it's quite the statement. I'm just trying to explain to people who don't quite get it, why the Army is pumping money in this direction. The top brass have done an estimate and their conclusion has led to the adverts.

Personally, I don't give a hoot who joins the Army and I find the current crop of adverts dire, but let's at least consider the facts before we start schinfing.

Given that you're not in the Army, have never been in the Army and have no interest in joining the Army, why do you give a **** you whining ****?
I don't want to be in the Army. I just want the reassurance that there's a professional Army of men willing to fight for their country. Not a diverse collection of snowflakes. You seem to have the fighting spirit.

I don't want to be in the Army. I just want the reassurance that there's a professional Army of men willing to fight for their country. Not a diverse collection of snowflakes. You seem to have the fighting spirit.
I'll fight for money and the opportunity to loot stuff.