Army Recruiting - Let’s all abuse Capita

Just putting this here in preparation, saves the usual suspects having to start multiple threads tomorrow!

And to save anyone the bother, let me be the first to use the side splitting ‘Crapita’ phrase ^~

Just putting this here in preparation, saves the usual suspects having to start multiple threads tomorrow!

And to save anyone the bother, let me be the first to use the side splitting ‘Crapita’ phrase ^~
What's going to be happening tomorrow that may cause multiple threads?

You could have made a bit more of an effort and worked 'Bliar', 'Liabor', 'Theresa Maybe'and/or 'Maynot', 'Remoaner’ and no doubt many more sde splitting witticisms into your post.

Opportunity missed.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
You could have made a bit more of an effort and worked 'Bliar', 'Liabor', 'Theresa Maybe'and/or 'Maynot', 'Remoaner’ and no doubt many more sde splitting witticisms into your post.

Opportunity missed.
"Grauniad", "Daily Fail", etc. etc.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Opportunity missed.
There's time yet! :rolleyes:. Still we have you here to cheer us up with your warm personality and humour! Thanx.

There's time yet! :rolleyes:. Still we have you here to cheer us up with your warm personality and humour! Thanx.
Have you been on the Buckfast again?

Capita are bad at so many things. Why just pick on recruiting?

Capita are bad at so many things. Why just pick on recruiting?
To be fair they'd have probably made a better stab at the Brexit negotiations, but that's no reflection on how useless Crapita are

They are trying or have moved me onto the reserve list until I am 55

Edit, trying to multi task
@CAARPS

Last edited:

Latest Threads