Army recruiting and publicity freebies

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by PartTimePongo, Jun 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear all,

We are working on an open evening for heads of colleges and schools in the locale. To this end, I'd like to source Army PR freebies, Mugs, T-shirts, Polo Shirts , soap on a rope etc etc for about 20 Pax.

Does anyone know a fasttrack phone number or department I can speak to? The function will be in about a month.

Secondly to the above, is it possible for us to produce our own material using the generic Army logos and our own Regimental badge? Who do we have to speak to, for permission , is there any likely cost involved in getting said permissions?

Thanks in advance

PTP

2. PTP, check PMs

3. Cheeky as **** I know, but I work with matlots and have been trying to proff an RE 'Trade for Life' mug, or one of the RLC 'Sail Army' bits of kit to contribute to the general war effort of pising them off.

Any one I should talk to? I'm not above grovelling to a PR dept somewhere.

Honest, this is not a wah.

Sorry PTP. :oops:

4. Thanks Kes , that helps muchly :D

Still need to find out about reproducing logos etc for our own kit ;)

5. Same people should be able to help you with that or give you the correct contact. :)

6. Got to your regional Bde HQ and ask for Commander Regional Recruiting, If hes's switched on he will have few more bells and whistles to add to what you can do. (and so he should if you are bring access to a group/demographic he hasn't go to already)

If you have an old RO who won't help, go above him to Recruting Group at Upavon, Mil operator can put you through

7. Phone your local AFCO and sweet talk one of the Army Careers Advisors. They'll hold a small amount of Army gizzits.

8. I'll dig out the contact bumpf for 143X BRAT team tomorow, they'll probably help you out

9. PTP Check pms