Army pilot uses chopper to deliver pizza to his girlfriend

If this has been posted already, apologies.

LONDON - A British military pilot who used an army helicopter to deliver a pizza to his girlfriend has been disciplined, the Ministry of Defense said Tuesday.

The Lynx helicopter was on a map-reading training exercise in eastern England on Jan. 25 when it made a landing in the Stanford area, a Ministry of Defense spokesman said.

"The pilot took it upon himself to basically deliver this pizza," the spokesman said. "He has been made aware that the chain of command doesn't condone his actions and has been disciplined."

Ministry officials did not give release details of the punishment.

The Sun newspaper reported that the pilot, a lieutenant, was delivering the pizza to his girlfriend, a cadet officer.

Imagine the look on the local pizza shop owners face when that landed in his car park :roll:

So that is why Flashy was so quiet for a while. Tsk tsk :roll:
I mean really! If you are going to do that at least get the garlic bread and fizzy drink as well!! :roll:

What a way to get a shag, total poser, pity he was caught, but he was an officer. Any of you "Fly Boys and girls" got interesting stories about doing things with choppers, and not got caught or maybe you have been caught. 8)

ducati916 said:
What a way to get a shag, total poser, pity he was caught, but he was an officer. Any of you "Fly Boys and girls" got interesting stories about doing things with choppers, and not got caught or maybe you have been caught. 8)
I spy with my little eye something beginning with J....

You know CrapSpy I have been thinking the same thing about that individual for a little while now. Glad I am not the only one.

CrapSpy said:
ducati916 said:
hmmm, not very convincing at not being a Journo is he.

Journalist - a definition:

William Butler Yeats said:
I hate journalists. There is nothing in them but tittering jeering emptiness. They have all made what Dante calls the Great Refusal. The shallowest people on the ridge of the earth.
Next!

eye_spy said:
CrapSpy said:
ducati916 said:
Or is it a double bluff?

eye_spy said:
CrapSpy said:
ducati916 said:
Or is it a double bluff?

Ok, I will not protest, tie me to a stake and dowse me in a flamable liquid, if I burn, then I am a jorno (not a very good one at that) and if not, then tough 8O

ducati916 said:
Ok, I will not protest, tie me to a stake and dowse me in a flamable liquid, if I burn, then I am a jorno (not a very good one at that) and if not, then tough 8O
What's this, an honest journo?

ducati916 said:
i would personally like to volunteer for this job! :twisted:

i'll make it burn one way or another!

*prepares bonfire and graps napalm*

ducati916 said:
Hmmm.....

A Tag name of Ducati916 with a Tag picture of a cute bunny? I believe that you arent a Jorno, but you have issues..... :lol:

The picture of slimer I have is because when ever I eat something after being out on the lash it runs right through me the next morning :roll: