Army pilot uses chopper to deliver pizza to his girlfriend

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FunkyNewBlood, Feb 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If this has been posted already, apologies.

LONDON - A British military pilot who used an army helicopter to deliver a pizza to his girlfriend has been disciplined, the Ministry of Defense said Tuesday.

The Lynx helicopter was on a map-reading training exercise in eastern England on Jan. 25 when it made a landing in the Stanford area, a Ministry of Defense spokesman said.

"The pilot took it upon himself to basically deliver this pizza," the spokesman said. "He has been made aware that the chain of command doesn't condone his actions and has been disciplined."

Ministry officials did not give release details of the punishment.

The Sun newspaper reported that the pilot, a lieutenant, was delivering the pizza to his girlfriend, a cadet officer.

Imagine the look on the local pizza shop owners face when that landed in his car park :roll:

2. So that is why Flashy was so quiet for a while. Tsk tsk :roll:
    I mean really! If you are going to do that at least get the garlic bread and fizzy drink as well!! :roll:

3. What a way to get a shag, total poser, pity he was caught, but he was an officer. Any of you "Fly Boys and girls" got interesting stories about doing things with choppers, and not got caught or maybe you have been caught. 8)

4. I spy with my little eye something beginning with J....

5. You know CrapSpy I have been thinking the same thing about that individual for a little while now. Glad I am not the only one.

6. Nice to see the "Army" pilots using kit in the best was possible...

I mean I bet it was whindy and raining too...

7. hmmm, not very convincing at not being a Journo is he.

8. Journalist - a definition:

Next!

9. We could do this all day!! :D

10. Or is it a double bluff?

11. Or is it a double bluff?

12. lol, I ain't no fecking jorno, thanks for biting all the same though, job done :twisted:

13. Just what I'd expect a journo to say...

14. Me thinks you doth protest too much...........