• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Army Physio thumps policewoman

"The officer suffered severe bruising and swelling to her cheek after the attack in the early hours of February 27, 2011"

Rapid reaction or what?

L

lumpy2

Yes because nobody in the Army (or outside it for that matter) has ever has a waz outside after one beer too many have they?
The point I was trying to make was that his excuses don't seem to add up.

Having a cheeky python-siphon is one thing, but assaulting a police officer and pretending you felt threatened is another matter.

Joe Bloggs no story, Army Officer front page, copper gets tidy wedge for selling her non story. Parasite!
The copper already got a tidy wedge, £1000 in compensation from her attacker. Who decided on the compensation order? Other coppers? I didn't know that you could buy your way out of an assault conviction like that.

The point I was trying to make was that his excuses don't seem to add up.

Having a cheeky python-siphon is one thing, but assaulting a police officer and pretending you felt threatened is another matter.
Threatened with arrest wasn't he? Anyway, wasn't there a thing about coppers feeling threatened by being filmed on duty, the big whinging quims

Woman rudely interrupts Army Officer during comfort break in an insubordinate manner . Physically chastised, she makes up story to sully the gentlemans name .

No story here
or, man breaks law and is caught doing so by the Met.

Anyway with a name like Dale, he deserves to be arrested

Latest Threads