Army Physical requiremens

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by ragyman, Mar 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. I have a subsciption to them, they send me a word and the meaning every day.

if you want I can start a thread in the NAFFI called Ragy's word for the day.

But this is the wrong place to start all the spelling jokes, so if you really have nothing better to do and want to slag me, PM me!

3. oooooooowwwww!

Chill winston :)

4. I reckon you may reach a larger target audience in the NAAFI. PM me if you want me to PM this to you as it could be considered as a spelling joke.

5. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

PE Teacher.........the educational window lickers.

Imagine doing a degree in climbing ropes and playing "pirates" ! :D

6. I know it's daft, but in scotland they like all their teachers to have a degree.

Why, I don't know because all we/they do is the same as a PTCI (minus 0600 PT instruction) and they are only qualified up to NVQ LEVEL 3.

7. does nobody takenoticethat his thread was set up tohelp you with your PTquestions...

8. The first step in the education of a PE teacher used to be "O" grade Anatomy,Physiology and Health (sort of Biology for morons-normally taught {with difficulty} by PE teachers!!).This coupled with athletic ability used to provide the entry requirements to a "teacher training college".Now we provide so-called"degrees" from dodgy universities that used to be kindergardens so that we can say all our teachers are "graduates" :lol:

9. To be honest what the Fuk does it matter as long as they know and UNDERSTAND what they are doing and teaching?

PTIs don't have a degree, but they can instruct/teach the same stuff and sometimes more complicated, so is there any need for a degree?

One minute they are complaining there isn't enough teachers, then they make them all have to have a degrees!!!