Army Photographer

Been told this is a specialist Trade/Course within the RLC, but my question is can anyone join as a direct entry from Civi Street, mate's sister is interested in a job as one and is currently finishing a photography degree.


Sorry to disappoint but the DS answer is this:

RLC photographer is a non-direct entry trade, entrants may elect to join from any Arm, Corps or RLC trade. Entrants will have served a minimum of 3 years in the Army and must be a JNCO.


Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads