Army Photographer

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by jimmyquadrophenia, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, Jimmy Here. I'm 15 from Staffordshire. I'm hoping to join the army as a Photographer. How do I do it!!!! Cheers.

2. Unfortunately you can't join the army and enter straight into the photography trade. I believe you have to be recommended for promotion to Cpl before you can apply.

To become an army photographer as soon as possible you need to look into which trades in the army will get you to this rank in the quickest possible time.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS)

3. Royal Military Police maybe?

4. forgot to mention just go into recruiting office and ask to join the monkies

5. I'm sure the Group have completly split up now.On the Photography you have a very slim chance later on in your career and cannot join direct as explained. DO NOT join if that is all your looking to do though as you may be very dissapointed in 6 or 7 years time.

6. Maybe take a look at RAF Photographer as you can apply to join them from scratch. I don't know how often they recruit though.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS)

7. Seriously why post! - Disco

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.