Army Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jam76, Mar 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys!

Am putting together a website that features photo galleries from all U.K forces. I want to collect as many photos as possible and just make it a place on the web where anyone can go see what the British Army is up to and just browse through some good pictures. The site is new so am badly in need of some images. If anyone could help out it would be hugely appreciated. More details can be found at:

U.K Forces Photo Galleries

Cheers! :D
  2. Haven't you learned anything, Piers?
  3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Never a truer word said in jest......
  4. Who is Piers?
  5. Piers Morgan you thick munter
  6. That'll be Pierced Organ (Piers Morgan) scummy journo.
  7. I personally think that everyone should send a small stack of photos the the address ( as requested.
    About 5 - 10 MB for each email should be enough.

Now if we can get a couple of hundred people to do this...........

8. just sent you a few mb of photos of assosrted fruit and veg... it has feck all to do with the army but nor do you.... ejict :lol:
  9. Hey Jam 76,

I was wondering if you would like photos that could possibly portray the Army in a bad light. I bet you would you naughty jorno. Sadly the guys I've served with are decent blokes and good professional soldiers. More likely to help a poor old Granny than abuse prisoners, etc. Try some other forum for your photos or just make them up.
  10. Want a piccy of my nob? :)
  11. I would like one MDN... I need a good giggle.
  12. Well done I have just visited your website and see that you have the square route of Fcuk all on it. Surley a serving member of HMF would have at least one photo to submit if he was to set up a website.
    BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME SLUGHEAD!!!!! (I think i heard that somewhere)
  13. It actually state the Url is not being used when i try to look at the site.

Journo's why come on here asking for piccies of the guys using a bluff, be honest about it, just ask for piccys and what you want them for!!

Even then youll probablly get loads of abuse, but least you would have been up front about it,

First post and asking for piccies, yeah right, gfet a life you knobber, i am now gonna take piccies of my hoop and send them too you!!

14. He's just a tease mate... I've been waiting for one for months... :roll: :(