Army Pay

The way things are going I would choose wisely...Log Spec (Supply) - Stores, is a pinch point trade and likely to have plenty of vacancies for a long time to come...

Aw, come on. Simple enough question from the poor lickle lad. Easy to spend hours on Call of Duty but a bit more involved to Google Army Pay. You wait until the hard questions start like "I broke my leg in six places. Will this hold up my application?" Or "I have a 2 year coviction for robbing a bank. Would that affect my application for the Int Corps?" Let alone the "what day do we get paid this month?
They always startboff easy.

Aw, come on. Simple enough question from the poor lickle lad. Easy to spend hours on Call of Duty but a bit more involved to Google Army Pay. You wait until the hard questions start like "I broke my leg in six places. Will this hold up my application?" Or "I have a 2 year coviction for robbing a bank. Would that affect my application for the Int Corps?" Let alone the "what day do we get paid this month?
They always startboff easy.
Ya -think of the many hours of fun ahead!! but if it wern't for the endless supply of new meat from the Jeremy Kyle home for the terminally thick and useless- where would arrse be !!

He's joining the RLC, therefore devoid of common sense, and the ability to think for himself. Its not his fault.
Em, I thought you had your own special last 50 :?:

How much is the Christmas bonus this year and will we have to pay tax on it?

I know what sort of contribution I would like to give them.