Army Online Medical Eligibility Questionnaire Failed!

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Levey, Apr 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got an email back from the army today saying I didn't meet the medical requirements which I know isn't true since I luckily have nothing wrong with me!
    I also am physically fit and surpass the corps joining requirements as well as going to the gym 3-5 times a week!

I've clearly made a mistake either clicking the wrong box or not reading the questions properly.
    subsequently I'm going to have to appeal for it...
    Any tips for appealing when there is nothing medically or physically wrong?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  2. Could it possibly be your eyesight?
    • Like Like x 12
  3. i think he is reffering to you ticking the wrong box.
  4. sup rec

sup rec LE Book Reviewer

You need to reply to the medical cell at NRC notifying them that you wish to appeal and why. The appeals are currently taking a minimum of a month.
  5. hello mate

can you please forward me the medical email, i have been waiting for mine since the beginning of this month and still no luck!!

i have phoned the recruitment line a lot and they just keep telling me to wait, i even spoke to the person dealing with my application a lady named wendy jackson

anyways my email is:

please forward me the medical email.

6. Hello mate,
    If you're referring to the email for the Online Medical questionnaire then I can't send it as it is linked to the individual its sent too.
    Have you received an email saying your application is being processed yet?
  7. hey

cheers for the reply

i started my application a year ago i did interview 1 & 2 with barb and all the other test's

i had a few set backs though like i had to gain 5kg cause my bmi was low and so i did but when i went to the careers office

to get my medical forms they were doing the switch to the new system

i was told i would get the new medical form emailed to me but no luck,

can u forward it anyway so i can have a look cheers mate
  8. "can you please forward me the medical email"

"I can't send it as it is linked to the individual its sent too."

"can u forward it anyway so i can have a look cheers mate"

Am I missing something here?

9. It's an email that contains a link to an external questionnaire which is locked after completion so there wouldn't be much point in sending it.

I'd say go back to you're careers adviser and go from there! Might be best to start a completely new app online?

Good luck mate!