Army Online Medical Eligibility Questionnaire Failed!

Got an email back from the army today saying I didn't meet the medical requirements which I know isn't true since I luckily have nothing wrong with me!
I also am physically fit and surpass the corps joining requirements as well as going to the gym 3-5 times a week!

I've clearly made a mistake either clicking the wrong box or not reading the questions properly.
subsequently I'm going to have to appeal for it...
Any tips for appealing when there is nothing medically or physically wrong?
Cheers

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Could it possibly be your eyesight?

i think he is reffering to you ticking the wrong box.

sup rec

LE
Book Reviewer
Got an email back from the army today saying I didn't meet the medical requirements which I know isn't true since I luckily have nothing wrong with me!
I also am physically fit and surpass the corps joining requirements as well as going to the gym 3-5 times a week!

I've clearly made a mistake either clicking the wrong box or not reading the questions properly.
subsequently I'm going to have to appeal for it...
Any tips for appealing when there is nothing medically or physically wrong?
Cheers

You need to reply to the medical cell at NRC notifying them that you wish to appeal and why. The appeals are currently taking a minimum of a month.

hello mate

can you please forward me the medical email, i have been waiting for mine since the beginning of this month and still no luck!!

i have phoned the recruitment line a lot and they just keep telling me to wait, i even spoke to the person dealing with my application a lady named wendy jackson

anyways my email is: modou_drammeh@hotmail.com

please forward me the medical email.

cheers

Hello mate,
If you're referring to the email for the Online Medical questionnaire then I can't send it as it is linked to the individual its sent too.
Have you received an email saying your application is being processed yet?

hey

cheers for the reply

i started my application a year ago i did interview 1 & 2 with barb and all the other test's

i had a few set backs though like i had to gain 5kg cause my bmi was low and so i did but when i went to the careers office

to get my medical forms they were doing the switch to the new system

i was told i would get the new medical form emailed to me but no luck,

can u forward it anyway so i can have a look cheers mate

"can you please forward me the medical email"

"I can't send it as it is linked to the individual its sent too."

"can u forward it anyway so i can have a look cheers mate"

Am I missing something here?

It's an email that contains a link to an external questionnaire which is locked after completion so there wouldn't be much point in sending it.

I'd say go back to you're careers adviser and go from there! Might be best to start a completely new app online?

Good luck mate!

yeah, might have to do that levey if it continues like this....but will that be a longer process? cause i only have interview 3 left

before a adsc date is given ....hmmm..will call the office tomorrow

what NRC nik?

i ran up the application department

then they gave me a number to a lady whos dealing with my application

she sent the people who are suppose to send me the medical a alert and told me to wait

been 3 working days since then but haven't received anything

I'm not sure mate, although they said the online process is meant to cut the time down alot so it could be quicker...

From submitting the application to getting the medical questionair it took just under 3 weeks which I think would be a lot quicker than they could do it in the careers office.

I think you have the recruit response team. Which is at the NRC, "National recruitment centre" I have 3 numbers for the NRC. And I can never get through to anybody who can help me properly. Most are lance jacks and barely any are senior staff who have recruitment experience like in the AFCO. As I rang up my local AFCO and explained who are dealing with my app along with everybody else's and because its new to Lance jacks they kinda don't know what they are doing. Just ring them up lad... It's doing my head in waiting constantly for a ring back with some information as to why I have to do a barb test 4 times lol! Apparently there's an error on the system but I still have to do it. I hope you get it sorted mate. I'm a re enlister as I came out of basic training, can't wait to gt back, wish u the best of luck buddy!

Latest Threads